Untitled

Attached: 74C2B846-2A24-4005-B9D7-C6408280E258.png (726x355, 21.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/player/play/820080707991
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Amerikkkan conservatism

Attached: bbc book.jpg (500x500, 32.65K)

American women are pure trash, they are fat and ugly 95% of the time, and the 5% that are redeemable belong to gigachad, thats why if you look at europe there are countless dudes that would be incels in the USA that have hot wives because the quality of their women is far greater

The same Lauren Southern whose bf is black?

For me, it's her 30+ yr old older sister

Forgot image

Attached: j9bnie8pgyb21.jpg (942x1278, 163.69K)

>DONT BELIEVE YOUR LYING EYES GOY
I want to kill people like this.

>"theory"
fact*
anyways, who cares about that whore

It's factually, provably happening. What's the "belief"? It's an understanding. It's being educated about current demographic trends.

Isn't she a 2016 old meme? Why do people still care about this?

It's a conspiracy theory of you believe it's bad, but it's happening if you believe it's good.

Don't worry about it ;)

whites aren't being 'replaced,' the white population is continuing to grow and it's still more than a decade before whites are projected to be under 50% of the US pop. It's the first ever genocide where the victim population gets bigger. The point is you're a disingenuous faggot.

Yeah, exactly.

>whites are only found in the US
don't talk to me about being disingenuous, you dumbfuck

If you want to affect demographics, try marrying and having kids. You won't.

I'm not disingenuous in the least. You're just truncating the frame of reference to window of time where the graph supports your gaslighting. The white population isn't growing globally, nor in many other countries, and their percentage of the population in their countries is shrinking in every one. This is being done on purpose, with one of the main goals being displacing whites from power, and there's widespread glee at the endpoint of white extinction.

e.g. this video, which was released under the title "Beige Supremacy": cbc.ca/player/play/820080707991

Them potentially not having kids doesn't mean what you think it means. It's not a gotcha. It doesn't invalidate their position.

>the 5% that are redeemable belong to gigachad
t. not gigachad

Attached: chud.png (190x200, 14.99K)

It's bizarre psychosexual fear mongering that makes you look like a fucking freak obsessed with interracial sex

No it's not. You can stop trying, I'm immune.

American definition of "white" includes Middle easterners, Jews and North Africans with a chunk of Latino and mystery meat.

Whites have the capacity to marry eachother and have children, and most whites do. Fluctuations in population growth are not genocide. You're practically shoahposting.
You won't either

Her husband is a hapa

>shitty sketch comedy specifically written to mock you
>LOOK THEY'RE ADMITTING TO IT

They are. This is admitting to and gloating about exactly my claim. This proves my assertion.

Are you fucking autistic? It's tongue-in-cheek. It says right there that they wrote it specifically to upset you