THE BATMAN

Release in Russia btfo by WarnerBros, no more russian camrip.

deadline.com/2022/02/the-batman-russia-release-paused-in-wake-of-ukraine-invasion-1234962259/

Attached: Screenshot_20220301_085508.jpg (720x1246, 255.16K)

>punish citizens because of what their government is doing

It’s too late we have full theatre release

>jews want to maximize their gross instead of releasing it
shocking

>punish

Have you seen Iran, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela

They deserve everything that's coming to them

Camrips are gross, anyway.

deserve's got nothing to do with it.

oh nooo not the capeshit anything but that

Attached: 1613827105212.png (388x413, 4.28K)

>punish citizens because of what their government is doing
Well, people voted for these crooks and thieves. I didn't vote for them, but I am still responsible for what is going on now, because I should have resisted Putin's regime more aggressively before this shit happened. And I'm actually hoping for a complete economic and cultural isolation of Russia, because 70% of people here deserve it for being this stupid, for listening to propaganda, for supporting this unholy war against brotherly nation. If they draft me to this war as a cannon fodder, I will not fight it, I'd rather surrender to ukrainians or kill those who will release orders to attack Ukraine, I don't know yet which decision would be better in a situation like this.

fpbp

stupid redditor

I fucking hate putin and our government
Fuck putin
I hope he fucking gets raped and killed

I already bought a ticket with a friend

Attached: 1602711974281.jpg (1077x985, 424.12K)

It's going digital after 45 days you negros.
why would anyone settle for a camrip when you wouldnt have to wait that long for a proper webrip

I'm starting to think my country should invade one of our neighbours, too

Russians can eat grass and have shitty lives like North Koreans or they can take care of the problem in their country that has caused them to be international pariahs. The world has decided we don't actually need them but are willing to accept them back if they get their shit together.

Imagine holding an entire nation to blame because of the actions of it's leader. It's not even just the film industry, Scotland is telling firms to stop working with any Russian firm regardless of neutrality. Imagine if the UK stopped dealing with the US because of Biden. Ridiculous scenario.

>Well, people voted for these crooks and thieves.
Actually Putin was voted in a number of years ago and subsequently changed the laws for how long he can serve.

>Imagine holding Germany to blame because the actions of Hitler
>Imagine holding Afghanistan to blame because the actions of Bin Laden

>Imagine letting China get away with massive genocide and not holding Mao to blame and what kind of precedent that will set
>Imagine letting North Korea to get away with massive genocide and not holding Kim to blame and what kind of precedent that will set

>Imagine the whataboutism thats going to come

Lol

As russian i would say thanks god no more capeshit.
Anyone who wanna watch it can torrenting it
Funny if Russia will ban their movies after the crisis

Duma Elections were last year, and the majority voted for Edrisnya (or at least they didn't resist frauds). They voted for Constitution amendments in 2020 which allowed Putlet to rule until 2036 (and who knows, maybe in 2036 there will be no elections an he will stay in power until his death). People deserve what is coming, we're all responsible for this.

Every movie/show in russia is pirated and translated&voiced by amateur localization groups anyway.
You try to download any show from ru-trackers, and it has like 5 different russian audio streams.
You gotta cut them from internet completely, but it's now a human right, I think, so not happening. Unless world decides russians are no longer human.

Noo not the movierinos
Aren't you the defenerate russian that cant coom to weird fetishes because it's blocked? Coombrain