Six feet under

Still holds up

Attached: 956B610D-5E82-4464-84D2-7D34D4AD43F7.jpg (711x400, 65.01K)

I’m nearly halfway through s3. The gay shit is annoying sometimes but I keep watching for nate, he’s cool

Is it worth watching?

Not OP but yeah.

its the heavly dramatic and most of the times depressing but yea

What’s Nikolai’s take on this Russia bullshit?

Attached: Nikolai.jpg (500x375, 40.6K)

I thought it was hilarious

Attached: DavidKeithSixFeetUnder.jpg (970x546, 98.96K)

has a pretty dark type of humor but i get depressing with almost every episode

That Art teacher was right about everything.

The ultimate chad of the show
>right about everything
>completely dominates the Chenowith family

Attached: Olivier.jpg (480x360, 15.74K)

I almost made it to the end, but everyone constantly wallowing in melodrama was too much for me.
Also, Claire is a horrible person.

>Claire is a horrible person
That’s why you need to watch the end of the show. Her arc is the most satisfying of all.

It's a good show but I have absolutely no desire to go back and rewatch it because it just depresses me every time I see it. The Sopranos can be depressing but nowhere near to the same level and frequency. Even as bleak as The Wire is, it's nowhere near as truly depressing as SFU can be

This show almost made me kill myself

Two
Times

Idk, I thought it was mostly life affirming. All these different people, with their own struggles, it doesn’t always work out but that’s life. It’s extremely cynical about everyone, and isn’t really preaching.

Was it based nate’s fake death and then real death?

Attached: nate.png (1170x626, 738.2K)

I found it comfy. I heard they want to do new episodes? Would be weird cause the ending really wrapped everything up.

They really shouldn't. The show's ending is truly perfect, probably the best ending to any show ever

Guy who runs HBO said it's not gonna happen thankfully.

Brenda and Lisa were way worse

Thank god. I can’t imagine how much they could fuck it up. Everything good about the show would be wrecked by modern sensibilities.

I started the 5th? season and couldn't tell if it was extended dream sequence or not got bored and stopped. The life and death scene with his father was KINO though

brenda was a fucking whore, she should had fucked her brother

Her brother was based

I appreciate the high tier acting skills of everyone involved.
Too bad there's literally only one likable character in entire series. And he dies in the first 5 minutes of the show.
Also, fuck whoever decided to ditch the spoof commercials after season 1 and the most interesting subplot (war with the big undertaker monopolist) after season 2.