Do you think Dev Patel thinks he's a real star, or does he know he is just filling a poo diversity quota...

Do you think Dev Patel thinks he's a real star, or does he know he is just filling a poo diversity quota, and didnt actually deserve the green knight and life of pi starring roles.

Attached: 57CA7269-B11E-4D1B-A34D-EF1BCCC2DE68.jpg (2000x1500, 411.28K)

He's a good actor regardless.

Only good in Skins

he knows. The thing is Dev Patel had rich parents. He's from an upper caste Indian background (think you know who in the USA), so yeah. They know they are a total fraud but they ain't giving those millions back I can tell you that!

>Do you think Dev Patel thinks he's a real star, or does he know he is

Doesn't matter, the rules by BAFTA are in the place so every nonwhite on screen automatically equalls affirmative action quota, and they can only do mental gymnastics around it.

he's been in the business for a long time
he's also a good actor
and he's relentlessly handsome
so he's a real star ok

>He's from an upper caste Indian background
I thought those were supposed to be light-skinned and good-looking

Attached: Golden_Poo_cropped_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15.47K)

he isnt in life of poo

>muh upper caste
Seethe more
Caste has nothing to do with skin color

>Caste has nothing to do with skin color

Not in the Kali Yuga at least.

I think he's probably comfortable taking roles that seem interesting and chilling with his money.

as opposed to, idk, seething on a malaysian finger painting forum

he's definitely one of the most actors ever

>didnt actually deserve the green knight and life of pi starring roles.
The mc of Life of P was Indian on the book, retard.
Anyway he's a fine actor.

Dev is leading the pajeetassance

Attached: EoxZ1Q2UUAE09MG.jpg (873x1200, 162.93K)

Brown women are panicking

Attached: EoxZ1Q3VoAAEtRx.jpg (834x1200, 156.33K)

White women are discovering their desire for White men. Look at twitter. Every White girl is crazy for Dev

Attached: EoxZ1Q3UcAEDiBf.jpeg.jpg (1242x1683, 247.99K)

lol all that hate and rage that shes not white. midwits always believe intellect is like levelling up in chrono trigger.

holy shit this is next level butthurt.

Oops I meant brown men

he's a good actor, and I know at least three women that think he is the hottest fucking human on earth. That sort of power doesn't come around very often. He will have a great career

Why is it when pajeets finally get the white girl they’ve wanted it’s always some beady-eyed, square-jawed manface?

Literally zero ass.