Blackbros... How could this be?!

Blackbros... How could this be?!

Attached: file.png (1080x1212, 597.06K)

THANK YOU WHITE JESUS!

Attached: F02B7CB6-7E4B-4894-AE25-DB6017EE98F0.jpg (1170x1110, 705.69K)

The creator is an actual communist, like black panther tier + marxism, and not in the trendy corporate pushed verion way, so it probably has something to do with that

Sounds based

that should be obvious from the content
it's not viable in this political environment.

>black panther tier + marxism
what does this mean, isn't black panther fictional?

The creator would've made bullshit episodes about George Floyd and taking the vaccine.
Only reason people here liked the show was because of Ruckus.

what was so controversial in the original? The MLK disappointment scene?

Kek

You can't say that black people need to take responsibility for anything in current year.

I don't care about a creators beliefs if they can take shot at everyone. Boondocks attacked blacks more than whites. Most whites were shown as dorky good natured people. Blacks were niggers in boondocks

>John Witherspoon passed away
>GAW overshilled Ruckus
It would have been a dumpster fire like with what happened to Avatar/Legend of Korra. Just let it rest in peace

Have you seen the show?

then explain to me why his supposed self insert is seen as a literal schizo

I liked it because the grandad reminded me of my grandma and I had a cousin that acted exactly like fucking Riley

It was a slice of life thing for me.

That doesn't change the fact that Aaron McGruder is a genuine communist and Malcolm X tier black. That is not exactly what corporate media is trying to push despite what they would like people to believe.

racism

Ask him. Huey is obviously supposed to be correct all of the time and this is even more apparent in the comic books

that sounds like exactly the kind of person corporate media loves giving a microphone to

True Marxists hate corporations.

>Malcolm X tier
did he dare to attack chosen people?

>speaksout against black stereotypes
>has characters that are unironically shucking and jiving in episodes
>"bruh, its satire"

Didn’t the son of the woman who voices huey and riley kill himself recently? Pretty sure that had a big part in this, aside from a lot of the other voice actors being long dead.

No, no it doesn't. They love giving a microphone to status quo neoliberals

that often doesn't stop self professed marxists from making money off of them, in my experience.

Well communism protected russia from immigration so, ill take it over jewish neoliberalism

That’d be my guess. They won’t let Mcgruder make the show he wants to make, so he says they get no show. No John Witherspoon would have been a big blow to the show anyway, but I still would have watched it
>schizo
I think the word you’re looking for is based

The Boondocks is unironically one of those "everyone's an idiot but me" type shows. Grandad and the other characters were just well written and acted so it didn't feel overly preachy.

How fucked up is your overton window that you think BLM is made up of "status quo neoliberals"

Aaron mcgruder is one of the biggest uncle Tom's in black television. Anyone that has seen the boondocks knows he's extremely self hating.

they want pure identity politics because it distracts from class warfare. the creator of boondocks focuses a lot on class warfare in the show

neo libs make up the bulk of BLM and lefty movements genuine commies are a small minority but are leading them

>they want pure identity politics because it distracts from class warfare
The nature of multiculturalism creates ethinc war. Class is secondary in multicultural empires.

i am literally a racist and i love this show, and not just uincle ruckus. absolutely all of it. every character. the art. the voice actors. the stories. it was a clear passion product - and even if it was by a communist nigger - it was still good and funny because he didnt give a shit about political correctness and just wanted to be funny. the Obama and BET episodes are some of my favs.

Attached: nigga you gay.jpg (500x500, 46.3K)

>episode was gonna have Hughie build a bridge with a redneck schizo as they realize who the real bad guys are

all commies should be shot

>TOO EVEN PRETEND hENDRIX WAS EVEN CLOSE TO EDDIE V

fUCK YOU