LOL what the fuck was this??

>Cast of all the favorite current cringe actors in pedowood
>First human to appear is black, needless nigger casting to the expected degree for a recent movie throughout the rest of the film
>Intentionally misquoting lines for woke points - literally Bowdlerization
>Random, completely jarring and out of place mandarin insertion to get the chinkbucks
>Jessica misquoting the Litany Against Fear THE FUCKING LITANY AGAINST FEAR - ONE OF THE EASIEST THINGS TO QUOTE FROM THE ENTIRE DUNE SERIES
>Made Liet a black woman LOLOLOL
>Basically ends with Zendaya saying "The movie is over now. Wait for part II."

Attached: EPe6oKvXUAEvRUv.jpg (2048x915, 489.69K)

it's not interesting enough to even discuss
you're trying too hard

This is the truth, it was too bland. Not overly bad and better than I'd expected it to be, but still pretty bad. Just a forgettable movie overall.

It was D U N C

Oh, I totally agree, I literally skipped a good five minutes just fast forwarding through people walking slowly or staring at shit. But this shit just stood out.

dont care
still watching dunc 2: twune

Attached: 1635502697564.jpg (590x900, 385.09K)

I still can't believe they allowed Jessica to misquote the Litany in a fucking Dune movie. That just pissed me off.

For me it was needing to tell the audience twice that the sardaukar would be joining the harkonnen attack and then having the sardaukar wear their normal uniforms during the attack. I found it insulting.

All of you are suffering from terminal Reddit

Attached: 1F6434F4-AACC-4AC0-9955-FC1DE16CE234.jpg (1170x662, 711.72K)

>Um, excuse me sweaty, but you're supposed to fuck up movies when you adapt them from books
Death to your family.

It's based, I like it, and you can't change my mind

This movie fucking SUCKED.

I don't give a shit

What if I removed all the niggers from the movie?

You’re a giant sperg

>Watuh...

Attached: 1638209283425.jpg (550x1001, 56.35K)

Ironic. Fuck you this movie sucked like your mom

For a board full of people who watch movies its amazing you idiots think Dune could ever possibly be good

You're just a hater.

All of this is true, and yet it still achieved the essence of Dune. They hit the important plot points. They acted it all out well enough. They had decent special effects. And it was just what Dune should be.
the changes were minor, and all you can really complain about is that they snuck in some wokeness in the casting.

Javier Bardem was good

>Barges into highly secure room while still armed
>Spits
>"Honor requires that I be elsewhere"
>Refuses to elaborate further
>Leaves