I am kinda high right now, should i watch an episode of trailer park boys from seasons 1 and 2

i am kinda high right now, should i watch an episode of trailer park boys from seasons 1 and 2

Attached: cw.jpg (511x332, 137.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XwqIw9YFXmE?t=514
archive.org/details/trailer-park-boys-pilot-1999
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

What the hell was his problem?

don't skip around retard just watch it from beginning to end again

That's stupid I'm not rewatching an entire show.

check out there first black and white movie. its got the original sketchy bubbles. good shit.

cart boy is good too if you want something shorter.

he's a nurglite

Link? I started rewatching it and got up to Conky and stopped caring

youtu.be/XwqIw9YFXmE?t=514

archive.org/details/trailer-park-boys-pilot-1999
her you go famalam. can't find cart boy but i didn't search to hard either probably on rarbg.

he was just dirty. i kinda identify with him, although i don't try to make others dirty
nah fuck that i think i only ever saw one netflix season then said fuck off. i've seen it enough times to have the right to skip
specials are always incredibly gay bc they take a tv 30 min formula and just stretch it thinking its ok but its not or they give you two episodes loosely tied together in one "movie" but its always just weird abrupt and jarring when they do it. also i hate the dress up shit so green bastard and conky are GAY AS FUCK. dont care..

i tink i'm going to play a little more fallout then maybe trailer. but maybe billy and mandy. its midnight idk no work tomorrow but ive been a massively lazy unproductive piece of shit for the last week :/

they aren't specials but whatever.

forgot to attach a pic.

Attached: 71qbZuQfDBL._AC_SX425_.jpg (425x484, 45.82K)

just watch courage

courage kinda bothers me now. not in a creepy way. just like a eh this is a little bit tooo little substance. billy and many at least they talk. courage is ehhhh i know others talk and courage is experssive but eh

Attached: xcd.jpg (526x328, 47.99K)

Wtf did you smoke.

I was only looking for that first pilot movie anyway. Thanks.

He was right.

Attached: Smoke.jpg (1280x720, 48.37K)

currently smoking yes. well vaping. but you get the idea

not sure now im stuck on youtube just lost. shit man.

what do ya'll do? ive run out of scifi creepy media. sigh i guess i can start euphoria season 2. i really liked season 1 but vaping this shitty cart is not the same high.

probs jst reruns of billy and mandy

Attached: ped.jpg (907x594, 364.75K)

You know this is a 18+ site

>That's stupid I'm not rewatching an entire show.

Attached: 3774139B-611A-44BF-8E5A-BEA1478505AC.jpg (199x253, 8.25K)

sir?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO just let him watch euphoria bro a modern art classic mad for teenagers oh god 2022 skins is so fuck good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!