Kek! Don't take too long to eat your dinner on the Star Cruiser!

This dude below messed up. He was taking way too long to finish his dinner on the Star Cruiser and the final event kicked off.

youtu.be/ysc8ASsd0mo?t=4460

Bro, you can't take your food with you, only your drink Kek! Plus they need you to immediately make your way to the atrium!

They did do a really good job integrating the lore and whatnot!

gizmodo.com/how-disneys-galactic-starcruiser-fits-into-the-star-war-1848601991

Attached: 0110ZO_0743KP.0.jpg (1200x675, 134.14K)

for me the fun was in trying to figure out what manner of shit skin everyone was underneath all the makeup

I'm a cast member. It's safe to say morale is not great. We all feel things are being rushed in a way that's going to lead to the attraction getting memed on in a lot of bad ways. There are a lot of enthusiastic people in between but it means nothing when the executives seem so out of touch. Personally I don't mind because my sole purpose in getting this role was to be in the same place in person with Jenny Nicholson. I knew she would book and I am laughing at how much she is fretting over trying to control all the small details of her booking since this is going to be her ultimate experience. If you know what ultimate means lol

you are in a cult

What is this, some kind of vacation Bible school or summer day care? Sounds fucking miserable

What a fucking awful time and waste of money Jesus Christ Disneyfags

Pretty sure I'm marching to my own beat to a much deeper extent than any of you ever will. This has my own will pitted against the entire world and you just wait and see which is the winner

No what does it mean?

And how are execs out of touch?

who shoots first?

>Kek!
Why are the OPs about this always clumsily trying so hard to fit in?

Attached: CC3B9FCC-6699-48C0-9022-1D8EF2E07826.jpg (236x236, 11.04K)

I am so glad that my parents beat the shit out of me instead of taking me on vacations and shit. Imagine being 30 years old and fondly remembering your childhood and then trying to recreate by going to a theme park for babies. Fucking losers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 7.27.12 PM.png (604x606, 131.63K)

where's Megan

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 7.27.36 PM.png (606x774, 171.29K)

Wait is this at Disneyland or Disney World

2001 DCA should never have been tampered with.

Attached: dca1.png (720x540, 570.86K)

I think there's one in Anaheim and in Orlando

The food looks fucking disgusting.

I can't delete the post for some reason so please do not spread that around I don't want her spooked. Just memeing!

Oh well if you're at Disneyland can you tell my ex to go kill herself? I think she works at the food court in the golden telescope thing.

She just wants to see the whole story. why'd you act all weird about 'her ultimate experience' like it revolves around BTC?

2001 DCA was hot garbage in execution.
It should never have been created. We wanted and needed WestCot with Spain, Greece, Russia, Australia, India, Indonesia, Korea, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa.

2001 DCA was fun and wacky and should have been expanded upon instead of starting over from scratch.

Attached: dcaart2.jpg (400x300, 62.91K)

I'm not that guy. BTC? Did you mean BBC? Funny because I will have a dark shaft between my ass cheeks haha. But it's just my obsidian blade not a nigor dick lol. Anyway I'm out of the thread before I give myself away

very rude

The park is a mess now thematically, just like both Hollywood Studios in Florida and Paris, but it doesn't mean the original inception was particularly good.

Disney World. Disneyland is completely boxed in by urban sprawl and doesn't have room for a LARP hotel.

Yeah well she was rude first, so whatevez.

I'd hardly call Anaheim "urban sprawl", but it is a far cry from the spread out Buena Vista campus.

>doesn't have room for a LARP hotel.
There are some places they could fit one in... The Simba parking lot, the former Lilo and Stitch parking lots. Maybe even the Pumbaa or Toy Story parking lots if they want to keep it out of the main resort property.

I find it funny how people are dying horribly in Ukraine, like putin is shooting bombs that suck the air out of your lungs, and we are doing shit like this at the same time. Idk just feels funny.

imagine caring, obsessing, spending all day posting about what's going on at some theme park or whatever the fuck

I don't care about some countries that I have no ties to. But I do care about laughing at people online.

you actually pressed post on this