New Dinklage movie comes up short

Warwick wins again.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-203511~2.png (1080x899, 573.19K)

>1.4mil opening
I'd jump off a stepladder and kill myself if I was Dinklage

Attached: ouch.jpg (426x137, 11.85K)

i would jump into a tequila shot and ignite myself with a firefly.

Kek.

He should just say his name backwards in shame and banish himself to his home dimension.

Who goes to see a movie starring a midget that isn't about him being a goofball midge

Cast a gnome, folks stay home

I didn't like him complaining about white people, so I won't see any of his stuff.

Not watching a film featuring a you know what

fun sized candyman?

he did a good job, it wasnt his fault, outside accepting the role.
spot on.

oompa

Attached: oompadeathsquad.jpg (1280x720, 110.62K)

Why was there a black man?

Cast the oompa, box office boompa

did you know the oompa loompa's in that were all played by one guy? Yeah, they just cut him up a bunch into those disfigured little chunks of shit.

>I didn't like him complaining about white people, so I won't see any of his stuff.
This. Fuck racists.

After Dinklage's bomb, all midgets will be cgi. He screwed them all

No one’s done a successful Cyrano since Roxanne (1987)

Dinklage is actually one of the highest paid actors on earth. His agent is a prankster and leaves his check on top of the fridge.

Hard to top Steve Martin.

Daryl Hannah was beautiful in it too

run your mouth, profits go south

Attached: Laughing Ricky.jpg (212x230, 30.75K)

>"Mulder, you can't seriously expect me to believe that Peter Dinklage is going around and murdering all the other midgets in Hollywood over some petty grudge. He was in Game of Thrones for God's sake!"

Attached: mi.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Ha! That one got me. Good one

Attached: download (11).jpg (474x398, 26.04K)

fucking glory peephole

I'd love to kick Peter Dinklage in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little faggot flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting his skull like a melon and finally ending his pathetic life