Did I like this show

Did I like this show

Attached: severance01.jpg (1500x1000, 141.75K)

The code detectors are definitely fake that’s all I know for sure

Then how did they know about Helly's note that time

The black guy called the alarms in preparation since he knew

It keeps making me remember that I spend most of my life staring at a box with a boss I hate and a manager who is 5 years younger than me because she came up on a graduate scheme. The time in-between is watching numbers grow that might as well be imaginary and my own slow decay as I age.

Attached: fuck this feel.gif (297x275, 13.59K)

Helly makes me diamonds desu

im currently compiling ffmpeg just so i could convert the video of helly drooling and post it for you retards

If I was Milichek I'd send her straight to my harem

Attached: screenshot983.png (1366x768, 1.2M)

And Patricia hasn't had the severance

welcome apple+ shills to 4channel Any Forums

good morning sirs

What's stopping the company from convincing the outie that he's working the night shift, while the innie think he's working regular hours?
That way they can be kept there as literal wage slaves in perpetuity.

I predict it as an upcoming plot element.

they should wordfilter shill to "I am a fucking faggot please rape my face"

i can easily see myself losing interest in this because its slow as fuck and they're releasing every week instead of all at once
>inb4 muh zoomer
the only good thing about streaming was the ability to just binge it all at once

How would that work
The outie would realise that he was at work all the time

done

Attached: hot.webm (2047x856, 2.81M)

best moment of the show

Counterpart ripoff

Innie works in the basement, outie works on the top floor, idk. Habit is the only thing that distinguishes the compartmentalized minds apart. Just convince the "night persona" that an elevator going up=he's going to work, and the "day persona" that the elevator going down=he's going to work. As long as they're permitted sleep before clocking out, how would they be able to tell something's off?

So what made them work at lumon in the first place?

waffle parties

so basically the outie would be fooled into thinking he's an innie? wouldn't work because his life memory would be intact. also the authorities would get involved because he would virtually disappear.