So what happened to him after the show?

So what happened to him after the show?
Did he get dusted or what?

Attached: ie_61201.jpg (3200x2130, 3.48M)

general theory is that he did in fact get dusted but fisk did not, which allowed him to slowly rebuild his empire, then matt comes back and becomes a thorn in fisk's side again and can act as a soft "reborn" reboot

It's not even the same guy isn't it? Fisk doesn't seem like the same guy, that's for sure.

the netflix show is not canon. they are just gonna reuse some of the same actors in the mcu.

>Same actor
Is it the Hawaiian shirt?

Attached: Will-Kingpin-MCU-hawaiian-shirt-1.jpg (1839x1199, 277.1K)

They're both the same actors as before, it's just that it's been about 5 years since they last did it
Charlie Cox's hairline in NWH was distractingly worse than it was in Daredevil

There have been some casting changes over the years.

Attached: h5xbmg97gaa81.jpg (2048x2048, 250.69K)

He actually wasnt bad as Kingpin imo

Then why are they pulling the shows from Netflix?

how is he supposed to fight a Fisk that can pull a car door off it's hinges with one hand?

He'll absolutely get buffed, not to say Captain America levels but probably Black Widow level

So they'll give him a gun?

Attached: shooting blind.jpg (389x551, 120.81K)

Sounds about right, since they usually stalemate each other

Attached: poc.jpg (1047x1600, 341.7K)

Must be hell to be able to feel your hairline receding with your super sense

Duncan actually read the comics and studied the character, so that definitely helped.

Yup

Attached: Daredevil 184-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.41M)

watch no way home

I'd argue he was better. Vincent gave a stellar performance but the black one was closer to how the character actually is. The series one was a bit too much on the schizo side of things.

D'Onofrio is fantastic, but you're right that his Kingpin is way more unstable than he should be
As much of a threat as he is and with how much power he has, I don't think any career criminal would actually be willing to tolerate someone that unstable with that much of a hair-trigger bossing them around. Realistically it wouldn't be long before someone just straight up shot him in the head

how did they get his shots without the camera showing up in the reflection?

I'm finna watch this for the first time. What am I in for?

His skeleton is made of vibranium like in the comics

His unstableness makes him more intimidating imo, like he's unpredictable and you don't know what will set him off

A good show

he got put into a box as a revenge on Nucky

As far as I know Kingpin has never had a vibranium skeleton. You must be confusing him with Bullseye, who got an adamantium skeleton surgery after he got dropped

Attached: Daredevil18112.jpg (650x983, 227.47K)

Funny thing i realized, Jon Favreau played Foggy in the Affleck film and he plays Happy in the MCU sitting next to Matt Murdock so he's technically the first actor to share a screen with two different versions of the same superhero