The show about a racist 4channer who gets radicalized into being an alt right terrorist before being saved by his...

the show about a racist 4channer who gets radicalized into being an alt right terrorist before being saved by his nordic gf is finally out

Attached: n4142412444142444424.jpg (2000x2373, 826.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women will never be able to tame us.

Attached: 1609259794957.jpg (1200x674, 86.9K)

>NOOO HOW DARE YOU NOTICE THAT SWEDEN WENT FROM BEING THE SAFEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET TO THE RAPE CAPITAL OF THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE IN ONE GENERATION?

lol I have a friend who was super right wing and pro-trump nationalist, and he abandons those ideals as soon as he got a cute leftie gf and voted for Biden

>super right wing
>pro trump
you're a drooling retard

I did the same thing, only I pretended to vote for him.

>nordic gf
Damn the Jews who made this really dropped the ball on this one, if they really wanted to trigger the chuds the girl should have been a mixed-race mullato or possibly a hijab wearing Arab. A racist getting a blond hair blue eyed Nordic girl is giving him exactly what he wants.

this bitch should honestly be like the blueprint for mass produced black baby incubators that will become a reality by 2030

>Imagine voting for the pedophile warmonger Joe Biden

so all I have to do to cure my racism is get a 10/10 nordic tradwife, huh, never thought of that

Also women just adopt the ideology of the strongest man in their lives. If there’s no alpha male in her life, she’ll just believe whatever her phone tells her.

If this was real, Sara would have the exact same worldview as Jonas within 6 months.

not to be confused with the also recently released show about an incel terrorist being saved by his nordic gf

Attached: cy124214124244b.png (1280x497, 151.72K)

>warmonger
He pulled us out of more wars than Trump did.

>If there’s no alpha male in her life, she’ll just believe whatever her phone tells her.
what youtube video alpha male grifter did you learn this from

>tfw no nordic gf to save me
Well, at least I have a right wing extremist forum online

Attached: semites.jpg (536x193, 29.35K)

Biden bombed more people as vice president and started more wars than Trump ever did. When Biden pulled out of Afghanistan it was an embarrassment to our armed forces and entire nation.
>Imagine still shilling for Joe Biden

你永远不会发生性关系。
आप कभी सेक्स नहीं करेंगे।
לעולם לא תקיים יחסי מין.

Life experience
You’ve never had a woman respect you, so it’s understandable that you wouldn’t get it.

You seriously think vice presidents decide who gets bombed and have a say in which wars get started? Also Trump bombed more people in four years than Obama did in four years.

ok pal the larping club is 2 blocks down

>women treat me like dirt, so they must treat everyone like dirt!
Sad tbqh

Stop being such a silly faggot, the user you're replying to is right

>Imagine shilling for warmongers Joe Biden and Barack Obama

the supreme gentlemen have arrived

Joe Biden had a say in firing prosecutor Shokin from investigating Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company that Hunter Biden sits on the board of. Joe Biden had enough power to threaten to withhold a billion dollars of aid from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating his son's Ukrainian gas company.
>Joe Biden admitted this himself and thought it was funny
youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY&t=17s

Attached: Zelensky-38ealzqi0191a6qf49sqv4.jpg (1170x550, 72.34K)

>Pointing out factual inaccuracies in the post of a Trump shill is shilling
I voted for no one, by the way.

So, what exactly was worse under Trump than it is now?

Joe Biden sure has a lot of personal financial interests in Ukrainian corporations, that's for sure.

the orage cheeto hitler was the most blood hungry presz ever

>Imagine defending Joe Biden in 2022

Attached: 1603763139093.jpg (1109x1265, 200.34K)

Attached: 1644786976994.jpg (600x450, 60.5K)

The Nobel Prize winner for Peace Barack Hussein Obama is the most bloodthirsty president in recent memory. He bombed more people and murdered more civilians than even his predecessor George W. Bush, and was prematurely awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace for his warmongering and bloodlust.

Attached: AP-Obama-Beau-Biden-Funer-2.jpg (1200x812, 166.61K)

nope, that was Blomft

already a thing
>Jojo Rabbit
>pic related

Attached: Neo Ned.jpg (500x500, 46.91K)

He’s literally right though. I don’t know why you’re coping so hard.

but he's black
and trayvon could be his son

N I G G E R

The Nobel Peace Prize was a joke long before it fell in Obama's lap.
Nelson "The Necklace" Mandela got one decades ago.

bros I just want a gf

What's Hunter Biden doing in the white house?

Attached: Hunter.jpg (640x449, 87.01K)

>giving you incels the faintest hope of ever being with someone
Kinda cruel.

Attached: 1603908149681.png (565x564, 67.93K)

It’s all one exclusive party and you’re not invited

So it's hopeless?