Smallville

Just finished watching this show a few days ago. Why were Clark's romances so shit? Clark and Lana had been run into the ground by season 3, and just didn't work well after that. Clark and Lois felt forced as fuck. The actors had no romantic chemistry at all and it was clear the only reason their romance was happening was because everybody knows Clark and Lois are a couple in the comics.

The best romance Clark had was with the teleporter girl who appeared in 2 episodes.

Attached: SM-SE8-DVD-0002.jpg (1079x1450, 349.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5XTCbE9U2I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why were Clark's romances so shit?

Because women are garbage and Clark should have been gay and he had more chemistry with the emo suicidal gay guy from Season 1, Jimmy and with Flash?

> The best romance Clark had was with the teleporter girl who appeared in 2 episodes.

You mean the crazy psycho girlfriend that drugged him to rape him and force him to marry her?

Why do the fanbase romanticizes her so much? Is it because you're all sad incel lonely losers that WISH you had an obsessive crazy girlfriend?

Attached: SUPERgay.png (1217x815, 874.02K)

The original Kara girl was a good match

been a while but I dont remember Lois and Clarke feeling forced.
Thanks for reminder to add it to my comfy shows to watch list though

tom welling is relentlessly handsome

It's a teen drama, what do you expect

>Why do the fanbase romanticizes her so much?
Because there relationship after she got out of the hospital was genuinely well done. Clark's inability to accept people change is what ruined it the second time.

Problem with capeshit is they have to follow the source material, Clark would have been better with Lana or Alicia.

The second time was when she drugged him and tried to rape him and force him to marry her.

The first time was when she tried to murder Lana and everyone who got between them.

How many chances does the crazy bitch deserve?

>the teleporter girl
Would.

Attached: Sarah Carter.jpg (1638x1092, 224.73K)

ikr I wish he was my boyfriend. Key word being WAS because now he's fat and gross.

Attached: Not so Smallville.webm (1280x718, 2.99M)

>he's fat
Nah. He's just not cut right now.

Attached: Tom Welling.jpg (736x981, 145.48K)

i was surprised by how good he still looks.

hes aging nicely into a hot dad

last seasons are just too bad

he should have just fucked that blond football twink

Season 9 is the best season of the series.

Superman should be skinny as fuck. like imagine trying to build muscle while only using 5% of your strength even in the most strenuous situations. Doesn't make any sense.

What is the point in having a Superman tv show when he is not a super hero yet

Why was everyone so fucking hot while on Superman and Lois everyone is so ugly

The yellow sun is basically steroids for Kryptonians.

It was a different time

Because then it’s a normal show with kryptonite in the setting, not a capeshit show. That’s why Smallville was good (specifically in the earlier seasons)

>Is it because you're all sad incel lonely losers that WISH you had an obsessive crazy girlfriend?
holy shit ur a genus

Alicia was great
youtu.be/5XTCbE9U2I4
>HEADED BACK
>HEADED BACK HOOMEE
kino