Unequivocally the most overrated film ever made

Attached: hurrdurr.jpg (1486x821, 167.45K)

the Citizen Kane of our generation

Unrelated, but if you are concerned about excessive narrative control in the media, I would encourage you to watch the new Reacher series. Jack Reacher is a sigma male and a deeply based and redpilled libertarian with a strong sense of justice and no need for a woman. He takes the law into his own hands and executes child rapists. I am surprised Bezos allowed this show to be aired on Amazon Prime because it shows a flawless male protagonist, blowing a hole in their continual anti-male, anti-sex, pro-transhumanist agenda. No doubt the satanic Il Veltro NWO is planning to metoo its lead actor in order to get it pulled from the air.

yeah no shit
more news at 11

>mfw i haven't even seen it because every scene was posted and discussed on Any Forums and it didn't look interesting enough to watch

Attached: 0be5ac229c10ee358284a478aad559c7.jpg (564x585, 67.07K)

Attached: 0382d2ed7eceebe943496fb184bfd8e6.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

I watched Avatar one time at release and I don't understand why there are fans. I'm pretty sure it's just one giga autistic person making threads about it every day.

>The Batman is getting rave reviews
>Suddenly "new threads crying about joker appear"
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This also happened with The Suicide Squad

Attached: ahahahaha.png (682x512, 341.85K)

All capeshit sucks. Deal with it

I'm not crying about Joker; I'm just saying I didn't watch it like I won't be watching The Batman. Enjoy your movie, buddy.

>All this cope.
You lost. Cope.

Attached: thebatmanrt.png (866x406, 67.57K)

What did I lose, exactly?
>i don't think your movie looks good but i hope you enjoy it
>"c-cope"
lol

is it? it has middlebrow ratings which is accurate since its a midwit flick
Mad Max Fury Road is probably the most overrated movie of the 2010s though

>Mad Max Fury Road is probably the most overrated movie of the 2010s though

By Reddit, maybe. The increasing praise and decline of the board happened at the exact same time.

Not the most overrated, but definitely in the top 25 most overrated in the 21st century.

Shut the fuck up, disneyshill. Stop trying to get some snarky "gotcha". Everyone knows it's you, pathetic faggot. You got tired of getting owned on The Batman Review thread so made your own thread to cope? I reconize your same style of writing.

the wizard of oz is the most overrated film of all time. go watch it. it has the plot structure of an episode of teletubbies

>Shut the fuck up, disneyshill. Stop trying to get some snarky "gotcha". Everyone knows it's you, pathetic faggot

I don't know who disneyshill is but I barely post at all. Feel free to reply after I hide your post and I'll have to filter Batman threads now so we won't cross paths.

>is it? it has middlebrow ratings which is accurate since its a midwit flick
So many buzzwords only to cope

Attached: ED4f6M9XoAYFBrj.jpg (1200x1200, 179.49K)

People that use words like "midwit" are mostly midwits themselves.

lmao ok schizo
Keep watching movies for children and young teens dude, it's clearly good for you

I would say either this (Joker) or Pulp Fiction.. or Fight Club are the most overrated of all time. It's a close call between these 3. Joker and Fight Club really only appeal to a loser class of white males that have not adapted to the times and are largely failures in modern life.

>Keep watching movies for children and young teens dude
Imagine being such a loser in life that you have to judge others according to the movies they watch. Movies, a worthless kind of art no one besides their own makers take seriously.

This is why studying art leads to nothing but poverty.

OP here, not who you were replying to. this comes off as extremely pathetic though. extremely eager to defend a film you've never seen bc critics (about whom it's no secret that they're morons/paid shills) are initially giving okay reviews

>Kravitz gets to mention white privilege in one of the film’s cringey attempt to relate it to current events. There’s also an enclave of fringe internet users that is supposed to evoke the Capitol insurrection, unfortunately.
AHAHAHAHAHA

Why is money equal to intrinsic value for you? There are plenty of people with 'good jobs' who are extremely depressed

>are initially giving okay reviews
That's what literally all Marvelshills do, retard. Not that user btw

>gets butthurt because his favorite capeshit is getting trashtalked on 4chinz
>calls others losers
top kek

>Why is money equal to intrinsic value for you?
Because people don't want to end up like you, a loser, probably worthless in life, that has no other value on life than going on the internet arguing about how mature and prideful he is because he watching "mature" movies, because that's the only way he will get any kind of validation on his life.

For sure, which makes it extremely ironic that he's suggesting the other person is a shill

Black Panther is only popular because niggers are in it.

>IP still the same
OP, your thread failed, move on.

most of those with good jobs are IT goons with unmet sexual needs. They figured the money would get them easy ass but instead poor black boys and men are banging all their women

>Imagine being such a loser in life that you have to judge others according to the movies they watch
imagine making a post like this on a pedo board
forgive your father user

I didn't watch that either but it's rated higher than this kino on rotten tomatoes. Luckily, I don't use that website.

Attached: 1620339171881.jpg (1048x1500, 281.06K)

Ahaha that is a lot of projection towards someone you know literally nothing about. Says a lot about you friend. I hope you start feeling better soon

This is a shill thread, retard. Doesn't it surprise you this thread always appears everytime a DC movie comes out?
>They figured the money would get them easy ass but instead poor black boys and men are banging all their women
Sounds like poorfag loser cope

Nobody's doing anything like this. We're just making fun of you and your childish movies you sorry manchild
>inb4 "if you use the word 'childish' youre a neomarxist art critic"

OP here, I'm literally arguing with that guy as we speak
Yeah this. Money doesn't mean shit if you're a worthless spineless wimp to begin with

>we
OP, the ip number is still the same. Nice try tho.