My Brilliant Friend

>today I shall return

Attached: unnamed-6-691x1024.jpg (691x1024, 97.94K)

Can't believe this never gets talked about on Any Forums. It's kino, i'm on the 2nd season and probably catch up by tomorrow but the 1st was definitely better than the 2nd so far. Hoping the 3rd is good, the torrents are already out for like the first 7 episodes of season 3 but not sure if they're subbed yet

season 1 is goat
season 2 is just great, because less Lila
season 3 is very Lenu-centric, probably the weakest season, although Lila's episodes mark the return to season 1 level episodes, they are extremely good
season 4 I predict it will be on the level of season 1, because the girls are together again

meet mature Lenuccia

Attached: alba rohrwacher.jpg (630x1200, 63.62K)

Lila is evil, the way she said "the baby is dead?" with a smile. Evil sociopath. I think i'll probably have to drop this series in season 3 because i can't stand nino and it looks like elena will end up with him and he'll get more screentime. Fucking hate that character and this storyline, it sucks.

Are they dykes?

it's a conservative show.

Thanks for reminding me op

where do i find girls like her bros

>inb4 italy
lies

Attached: gaia girace.jpg (918x898, 73.02K)

how's it different from any other series rai1 shits out?

it's a good thing that Any Forums doesn't watch this show then, I feel like Nino would be worshiped here, with the stuff he can pull around girls.
I'm just glad Stefano is reduced to cameos now, Enzo is the man Lila deserves.
I hope she learns english, she's talented, young, beautiful and ambitious, a superstar in the making.

Attached: vlcsnap-lila.png (853x480, 246.08K)

Holy shit I swear I was thinking about this show today. Didn't even know the new season started.
Also why didn't you save her

Attached: gaia-girace-my-brilliant-friend-1-1586199356050.png (969x544, 821.8K)

>I feel like Nino would be worshiped here
no, Any Forums would just treat it as another evidence for the incel narratives that girls prefer handsome assholes

>where do I find Italian girls surely not in Italy
Uh. Meanwhile I had two different classmates, one in middle school and another in high school, who looked very much like her. And I live in Northern Italy where lighter hair and eyes are more common.

i was in italy multiple times and i found italian girls mediocre

she's saving herself

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-02-14.png (720x405, 325.94K)

I'm not liking season 2 at all, i'm about 5 episodes in, where is based marcello? why is his brother the big shot now and he doesn't even talk or appear? fucking garbage, i want more marcello.

was the rape scene in season 1 with a double? i know lila standing up in the bathtub was a double for sure because she's a twig and that woman was a little thicker with bigger breasts but the rape scene might have been her, smaller breasts but who knows.

Sorry you had bad luck. Generally speaking I find the best girls in the riviera romagnola (places like Rimini, Riccione, Milano Marittima), I always go there in the summer.

I dated a Sicilian once. Too spicy for me.

Lila broke him for good. Michele is the alpha of the two brothers

Attached: gaia-girace-sq.jpg (800x854, 113.36K)