Untitled

Attached: 1646065427405.jpg (492x630, 54.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GP5JcZH1_xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>diagnosed with terminal prostate cancer
>gets cured after using "alternative" treatment
magic is real, guys!

>gets cancer gunned after revealing too much
many such cases

>make a living out of destroying the careers of magician spergs
He was too based for this world

Inb4 nobody cared who i was etc

GO
HOME
GAMER
GIRL

BANE?

>>gets cured after using "alternative" treatment
Was this supposed treatment a relentless pounding of his bussy or what

here are the secrets...

Why does he wear the mask?

>no one cared who I was till I dabbed on jannies

>It is I, Valentino!

Literally all of America: "Who the fuck is Valentino?"

Did he die? Last I heard he had cancer bad.

>Literally all of America: "Who the fuck is Valentino?"

That's why he did it. Val Valentino is a very minor Italian magician. As the Masked Magician he ends up being one of the most famous.

The channel has all the videos, so you can watch them. Supposedly a genuine critique is that he did not hvae insider knowledge on all the tricks, so he would reverse engineer them and create a means of pulling them off not necessarily what was done. This results in him doing stunts that are actually more dangerous than the original one.

Like his "how to escape from the car that's about to be crushed" trick is... to escape it. Other than the fake handcuffs he's really in that car, and it's really about to be crushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=GP5JcZH1_xA

Attached: mpv-shot0353.jpg (1280x720, 98.34K)

A magical big guy for all of us

ketogenic diet, which has been shown to treat certain cancers, is considered an alternative treatment

But he's not. Nobody outside of Las Vegas ever knew who this ginnie was. Now he's got AIDS or some shit and is dying.

You don't have cancer good, jerkoff.

He's living in Brazil. After a few controversies, he's teaching magic to kids, i think
It was a lie, either his cancer wasn't terminal or he never had it to begin with.

dude is crazy famous here in brazil

My mom was scared of this fellow because in one episode he started "walking" on the pool. She legit thought the masked dude had made a pact with the devil.