They were not kidding with this film

they were not kidding with this film

Attached: 10a4a523d07258c447f199e1d77de691.jpg (640x347, 73.56K)

We'll never see it's like again any time soon.

i wish i were a billionaire. i'd give mel 100s of millions to make blood meridian, resurrection etc.

>Spanish arriving at the fall of the Mayan people instead of the Aztec

What the fuck

Apocalypto is definitely one of the films made in the last 25 years

Totally.

Full mulatto cope, kek
It's ok. One day beaners will get their 15 minutes. One day.

>thing that has no real bearing on the narrative but pseuds love to talk about causw it makes them feel smart

Great action film but absolute, utter shit tier historical film. Kinda takes you out of it when you're aware of how the Mayan civilization really was.

No idea what you mean about mulatto cope, or implying i just hate the film.
I love the film, its well above flicks Gibson has made like Bravehart or Patriot.

didn't the mayan empire collapse by itself.
Also
Hollywood will never make a good acurate historic movie ever.
Sometimes a miracle happen and you have a semi decent film like master and commander and even they had to bog it by replacing the americans by the french to not offend their hamplanet audience

Not really.

Lol, it sure is one of the films

Mayans collapsed in about the 8th Century. Aztecs arrived a couple hundred years later from the North and were the power in central america when the Spanish arrived.

It could be argued, the Society shown in the film are a hold out remnant of the Mayans the Spanish come across before getting to the Aztecs.

>historical accuracy
You guys want a documentary

Movies/films/flicks/whatever the fuck is a shitty medium to entertain and make money.
I know we all know this but it's the same shitty comments in every stupid thread.
Holy fuck I hate us all so much.

Mmh-- I think we'll need an expert to confirm that.

Expert here, can confirm.
It is one of the films made in the last 25 years.

I wish Mel would do a sequel about the Spanish conquest of Mexico City, with armored dogs and evil priests erasing thousands of years of pagan culture.

I never understood how these crawling dipshits get so uptight about exactly which jungle dwelling subhuman these things are supposed to be
Why can't they be neither Aztec or Mayan and instead some small, unknown tribe with large influences in culture and religion from the leading cultural centers, ie the Mayan and Aztec people
Why does it matter so much. There are 300 species of paganism in Norway, it would be no different here

His subsequent work hasn't been that good. He has two great movies. Would love to see that Viking movie though.

SOURCE???
CREDENTIALS?

Show me your phds

because I have an interest in the aztec civilization, which apparently an obese united statian subhuman cannot comprehend.

Maybe try crying about it beaner

Minorities and their groupies are nations of child people