Rank the Treasure Island adaptations

Rank the Treasure Island adaptations

Attached: 1950.png (540x810, 944.85K)

I like MGM's the best. I don't know how I'd rate any of the other's I've seen.

#1 Muppets Treasure Island

Only seen Muppets one and that is pretty damn good

I used to watch Muppet Treasure Island while I lied in bed with my ex-girlfriend in her little apartment at college. It's hard to watch now even though years have gone by. I've found another woman and I love her, even dated her longer at this point, but it's not the same. I'll never know the passion that I felt with my first love again, and I guess I'm alright with that. Smile that it happened as they say. Christ, I need a mother fucking drink but I told myself I'd cut down and not drink until the weekend. Lord give me fucking strength. Goddamn it. I quit smoking too

Based and Professional Pirate-Pilled

The one with Charlton Heston was good.

Don't worry, user, I fell in love with a girl and she got so fat...

The 1990 version is the closest to the book, with the best acting, best action, second-best soundtrack (right after Muppets), and the only Jim Hawkins that doesn't annoy me. So it's either that or Muppets at number one spot, depending on if I want the material played straight that day or not.

Takarajima has its moments. Good animation for its time, nice art style, good characterization, but is padded like fuck. Catchy opening theme, though.

Can't take the Disney acting seriously anymore in Current Year. Also has the worst Jim Hawkins.

Treasure Planet has the catgirl captain and that's about it.

Haven't seen any others.

Why are all the Muppet movies the best versions of the flicks they spoof? Muppets Christmas Carol still can't be touched.

How fat was she?

Cocaть

Attached: 707A5AC4-17EA-4867-958A-ED435E1932F3.jpg (750x544, 436.91K)

because they don’t spoof them, the retell the same story with genuine heart and some characters switched with muppets

I watched Treasure Planet recently and I remembered it being a lot better.
I guess it was always mostly carried by the visuals and by a couple of nice Silver scenes.

It also helps that My Cocaine and Curry did all-time great jobs playing the classic characters that carry their story despite having a bunch of sock puppets as costars

Tim Curry is practically a muppet in human form, anyway.

Black Sails

Why, because he can't move unless you stick a hand up his ass?

The Muppets and Treasure planet are the best one

I was thinking of his mannerisms, expressions, and mild uncanny valley, but that works too.

Attached: full mast.jpg (320x283, 22.4K)

This.