SHIN YE HA ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHIN YE HA ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: file.png (961x724, 736.57K)

Attached: 1428898911660.gif (500x381, 376.91K)

JUUULAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

How does he keep getting more powerful? He recently ascended to being Jesus Christ.

Chris spent his 40th in prison getting fucked, did he hear about sonic 2 while he was praying towards mecca?

You think chris is getting fucked?

Chris is like The Thing, he absorbs whatever is around him and imitates it.

>Bob worked on the BART rail in SF
>Zodiac was active in SF at the time Bob was there
>If Zodiac was alive both he and Bob would've been same age or around same age before he died of natural causes

Now this would be an interesting plot twist

Attached: Bob Chandler Zodiac killer.png (1712x966, 2.14M)

Bubba sees him as an easy target also he indentifies as a woman.

True Karmic justice. Seeing your son become the legend this CWC.

and dudes of all teenages

WW3 began on Christian Love Day

It's a weird and strange feeling. Has Chris commented on Ukraine yet in any new letters?

I wish I was in prison so I didn't have to work and could play cards and read all day. What crime should I commit?

Conspiracy to commit a crime for the purposes of cost of living fraud on the internet

Mr Miyamoto San, we would like to play. To quote the advert in an honorable way.

*bows*

Why are his old videos so hilarious?

i cannot imagine he is not in some manner of PC or similar. i just can't imagine it.

Rape. Sex offender jail is more comfy.

Anime should be banned. The effects it has on people is dangerous.

Because its just him being a big fat child in response to trolling that, at the time, was mostly harmless. It peaked with his "I'm actually a regular dude trolling you all," ruse and then fell off a cliff when he lost all grasp on reality and spun his hate of men into a desire to be a woman instead.
That golden era of his first videos to the peak are absolutely kino.

I completely agree. He should have put out the ruse videos and never posted again.

I can't believe how far we've come.

He getting out soon?

Nope, theyre going to keep postponing the court date for the next year & then we'll see him come out

Attached: ZAMN.jpg (880x732, 66.95K)

Did the prison time make him reflect on his life so he can change for the better?
Or is he still insane?

More insane really