What was the moral of this story? Seemed kinda like it was about to make a point but then it just fell apart

What was the moral of this story? Seemed kinda like it was about to make a point but then it just fell apart.

Attached: 1641749341961.jpg (500x510, 34.32K)

getting fucked in the ass makes you a liberal.

>filmed in black and white
lol

iirc original ending was different but pedowood kikes didnt want it

>be racist
>antagonize some black people
>they antagonize you back
>you kill one of them
>you go to prison
>realize not all people of a certain group are the same, and the person aryan brotherhood are lame as fuck
>your racist retardation landed you in prison
>aryans get mad and assfuck you
>”Has anything you’ve made your life better?”
>meanwhile
>you’re racist little brother antagonizes gets killed because of some dudes he antagonized
>you have no one to blame but yourself(and your racist dad I guess)

Racism of any sort is dumb. The concept of racial superiority is dumb. If you’re gonna be a racist, at least keep it to yourself, because it does not lead down a good path.

>antagonize some black people
that's a funny way to write "win a game of basketball against people who won't share the court"
>they antagonize you back
that's a funny way to write "they shoot up your house" (i.e. attempted murder)

the true moral of the movie is to never relax

please take your nigger worship to r*ddit future suicide

Dubs make it true. Life is easy when you’re not a prick/cunt.

I feel like it was supposed to teach me that racism is bad, but it made me hate niggers even more. Like ok, "Life is too short to be pissed off all the time." That's great, like don't be racist, but it still leaves the open ended and enabled practice of niggers being racist and committing atrocious amounts of crime. When the fuck is that gonna be fixed?

i'm genuinely convinced people who write this stuff have never lived around niggers. please go live among them and tell me more about racism bad

This.
At the same time the races should not mix. Not because one is superior to another, but rather it creates an inferior mixed race offspring taking the worst qualities of both races on top of the self hatred from his or her parents.

Being a faggot reactionary facsist loser is a waste of life. Touch some grass.

>have very strong cohesive argument about race
>viewer starts agreeing with you
>suddenly flip out and commit violent act for no reason

This happens at least 3 times throughout the film..

Only low iq people are racist

Racism is dumb, but so is multiculturalism.
Races must remain separate. Racism would die the minute everyone was deported back to their ancestral homelands.
Mutts can stay in America.

Stop spreading misinformation

>This is what redditors actually believe

Attached: 1645986817053.png (500x500, 176.24K)

Europe is mutts though lol

>What was the moral of this story?
Around blacks never relax.

>>Racism is dumb, but so is multiculturalism.
>>Races must remain separate. >>Racism would die the minute everyone was deported back to their ancestral homelands.
>>Mutts can stay in America.

Attached: jMlOxF8DG-EMk5jmNeCPMPThLu7s0Na4S_5JFRscvFs.jpg (1536x2048, 581.43K)

40% of my friends are black, the other 40% are white, and the last 20% are Latino. I don’t really know any Asians. I’m pretty sure you haven’t spent any time around anyone besides your family, and you obviously weren’t socialized as a child.

They'll never love you back. The mask will slip quickly

I will continue to laugh from my ivory castle while lesser whites and (((you))) get BTFO by niggers daily.

Attached: 8c059290-986f-11ec-9568-d16ec516dc14_800_420.jpg (800x420, 38.8K)

>one chinaman kicks me in the shin
>all chinamen are bad
>one whites dude breaks into my house and steals my TV
>all whites are bad
>one block person shoves past me
>all blacks are bad

Racism is retarded. Rather than focusing on a collective, focus on the individuals you meet. That’s something a non retard would do.

A german mixing with a polish does not create a mutt.

Sounds good to me brother

>>Sounds good to me brother

Attached: photo.png (900x900, 1.01M)

Having "street smarts" is about pattern recognition and avoiding people and situations where you could be hurt or taken advantage of. You retards turn off the self preservation part of your brain so you can receive adulation from other limp wristed fags on Twitter

You shouldn't generalize people otherwise you can't function in society but you should be aware that societal patterns exist for a reason and ignoring them is just naive and idealistic.

Nah, I’ve known most of my friends for 10-20 years.

>Projecting this hard
I don't live near niggers bud.
I think you have a misconception about how I define racism, it isn't the term that is used today. Giving preference to your own kind isn't racism. Having pride for your race isn't racism. Wanting to preserve your own race isn't racism.
When I talk about racism, I'm talking about needless antagonism towards people simply because they have a different skin color than you. There is no basis in it, just "they dun look different so I hate them and want them dead".

around blacks never relax

There’s a difference between avoiding some seedy looking thuggish people on the streets, and just outright hating a black person, just because they’re black. Even if the dude is in a three piece suit.

Stop hanging around shitty areas where you can get mugged…that’s proper street smarts. Retard.