Imagine what could've been. But you'd choose pretentious piece of garbage BvS instead of GOTY Warcraft

Imagine what could've been. But you'd choose pretentious piece of garbage BvS instead of GOTY Warcraft.

Attached: unknown[1].png (343x551, 349.19K)

I love boobies

This man posts truth at 3:45 in the fucking morning right before I'm off to sleep

It's true, too. Warcraft was beyond better to what it should have been in the normal scheme of things. Best damn show in a long time. And we'll never get the continuation.

Post more Warcraft booba

They even had MUH REPRESENTATION on no one even gave a shit

Attached: VARKRAFT_039EW_A.mxf_snapshot_01.50.12.586[1].jpg (1920x1080, 815.25K)

Everyone knows that elves are basically Asian. Long haired effeminates who barely age, an impressive past they won't shut up about and an ongoing decline, women usually paired outside their own race etc. The shoe fits

>being innawoods
>see this
What would you do, user?

Attached: _snapshot_00.28.05.231.jpg (1920x1080, 993.06K)

i'm thinking sex

Same as always; BTK

Gank and corpsecamp.

I just want a big sexy tauren wife to milk and inseminate every day

This is a ton more effort making him look like he belongs than they did with the elves in Lord of the Rings or The Witcher. It is in line with the source material instead of just making a black elf with a buzzcut and some pointy ears.

Yeah this is why it didn't bother me when I saw it, also its warcraft. Whats funny is black people are pic related for everything now but I liked Durotan and hes a fucking cgi orc. I empathized with him and his family. Can black people not empathize?

Attached: 1645655073809.jpg (654x760, 101.11K)

Unironically, no.

It fails to set up context independent of the video games. All of the scenes feel like disjointed lore tidbits that loosely tie together. I honestly feel like if I didn't grow up playing the games it would have been an absolute nonsense-fest.

>It fails to set up context independent of the video games. All of the scenes feel like disjointed lore tidbits that loosely tie together. I honestly feel like if I didn't grow up playing the games it would have been an absolute nonsense-fest.

Even my mom managed to understand the movie.

it's a fun movie and quite rewatchable, it did not deserve to flop. there should be room for films like this in the cinema instead of endless capeshit. it was the first high fantasy film we've had in ages with proper wizards and magic and all I ever heard about it at release was how upset blizzfags were even though a tiny fraction actually know anything about the events covered in the film.

Sinister Strike, Eviscerate, Cheap Shot, Backstab
Slice and Dice, Ambush, Rupture, Blind
Sinister Strike, Eviscerate, Cheap Shot, Backstab

Whoever did this movie’s advertising should be ashamed of themselves. I dragged several of my friends to this since I was a huge Warcraft fanboy (before Shadowlands) and none of them even knew it was coming out. I saw no trailers, pop-ups, or billboards and I was exactly the target audience. Meanwhile, I was drowning in BvS and Apocalypse ads in summer 2016. Even for my friends who were confused by all the lore shit, they still seemed to have a fun time. I bet if more people had even tried it it’d have done well enough for a sequel, even assuming they spent literally no money to advertise it and that’d have to be recouped.
As an aside something I love about this movie is it actually has colors instead of 99% of stuff from the 2010s, which looks like it was soaked in Dr. Manhattan’s piss

>Now, I came down here to see Auric Sunchaser, cuz he told me to come down here, cuz I'm his half-brother from Allerian Stronghold. Me and him got the same mamma. I'm Elvenese.