What did I think of this 2006 film?

What did I think of this 2006 film?

Attached: Welcome to the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Network (2006).png (1046x1191, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZXqJK8lYSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The "Playstation 3" is a woeful miscalculation, a device so wrong-headed audiences will be more appalled than amused. It imagines gaming in charge of a array of video game characters that could only terrify parents in the audience, although it may look like fun for their children. The Playstation's philosophy apparently consists of letting kids do whatever they feel like.

I realize that the console is not intended as a serious work about narrative delivery or experience. It is a comedy. But at some point we might expect it to benefit from real life, real experiences, real kids. Not a chance. It's all simply a prop for the NPC consumer character. Aggressively simple-minded, it's fueled by the delusion that it has a brilliant premise: The Playstation 3 plus cute kids equals success. But a premise should be the starting point for a serious gaming console, not its finish line.

>that spider man 3 font
miss this era like you wouldn't believe

I liked that online play was free

>RIIIIIIIDGE RACER
>famous battles which actually took place in ancient Japan. So here's this giant enemy crab
>You attack it's weak point for massive damage
>Five hundred and ninety nine US dollars

Best E3 conference ever.

>think about selling my old PS3 games on eBay for some extra money
>uncharted 2 going for £3 on ebay

not worth the effort. Looking at ~40p profit after buying stamps and jiffy bags

Selling games on eBay is absolutely not worth the effort, but random electronics youd think would have zero value are.

yeah I watched a youtube video from a guy explaining his experience going full-time as an eBay retailer and he was making good profit on shit like an old Sony camcorder from the 1990s and also a very old Apple Mac computer (one of the big chunky grey box ones). Like cleared ~£160 profit on those 2 items.

ultimately it all seems like too much effort for me, shall just remain NEET instead

>first blu-ray players had a 1k pricetag in 2006
>or you can just get a ps3 for 500-600$ and play games on it too
Sony was good at business back then.

It's not too bad, you just put the item in some used Amazon packaging and ebay will give you a qr code if you pay for discounted shipping through them. You just walk in the post office, have them scan the code and they put the label on for you. I've sold random shit, some old sony headphones I still had in packaging, an old ipod nano. Just for beer money for me really but it's a fun time waster and more dopamine than bringing it to good will or something

There's no point in selling stuff like old consoles and games online unless it's really rare stuff. Most people get a kick out of squeezing those last 5-10 bucks out but I always tell those people to think how much profit they could make by actually working irl during that time. It's just not feasible trying to get as much money as possible out of games and consoles. If you want to get rid of old games, your only solid option is to accept laughable price offers. I wouldn't sell a game for 3-5 bucks unless it's some shitty Fifa

smashmyps3.com

>cheaper than a bluray player

LIFE UPGRADE
I WOULD THROW OUT THE CURE FOR AUTISM FOR ONE!

Attached: sluuurp.png (218x197, 115.67K)

They don't make kino like this anymore.
youtu.be/YZXqJK8lYSo

SONY YOU WENT WRONG WITH YOUR PS3
I'LL JUST KEEP PLAYING MY 360
HOPE THIS SONG WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND
NOW YOU KNOW HOW YOU KILLED YOUR BRAND

>watching 1080p Ricky Bobby bluray through composite cables
Different time

I got more use out of my PS3 than my PS4

Same. And even more use out of my PS2. Probably won't even bother to get a PS5.

If I do get one it wont be for years and I might end up switching to Xbox depending on what happens with the bethesda games.

ps3 has no gaems