What does Any Forums think of James Rolfe? Everyone shits on him but he really did inspire so many creators and viewers...

What does Any Forums think of James Rolfe? Everyone shits on him but he really did inspire so many creators and viewers, hell he showed me so many movies that I never would of thought to see if it weren't for any of his old Monster Madness videos.

Attached: 306_fb99ec180e.jpg (600x443, 62.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KmQ2Tkk6dw
youtu.be/A5mO525hEI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a cuck and a sellout

Why and why? After the shit movie I don't know what else he did. He did stick it to the Ghostbusters movie, which was nice.

Attached: zelda gf.jpg (1035x808, 543.81K)

What do you think of the first AVGN episode or what some refer to as episode zero
youtu.be/0KmQ2Tkk6dw

Hm, never seen this before. I don’t get it

Many of the mannerisms that became avgn formula started here. The cursing the beer flipping off a tv set

>Rolfe apologist
>would of
checks out

It’s an easy mistake for an ESOL considering its pronunciation makes no sense

Dead channel

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-114350.png (1080x1619, 1.59M)

A retard
youtu.be/A5mO525hEI0

Still outperforming most other youtubers from that era. Most people are subscribed for AVGN and those videos still hit a million.

smug fuck

What's that hairstyle called

Attached: dog shit.jpg (612x408, 35.88K)

people dont like it when youtubers and shit cry about not having time when their fans have even more kids and work actual jobs
especially when that same youtuber in the same breath is showing off his new band/guitar collection, re-edits kill bill for no reason, and plagarises one of his only remaining series.

still not ready

The Monster Madness plagiarism debacle is what gets me the most. If he doesn't have time for 31 reviews, then why even bother? Just do as many as you can

Attached: 1631992952679.webm (276x240, 889.27K)

Exactly. James could have done 4 reviews written by himself. But he wants to look like a hero without having to do the work himself.
How about that he didnt play many of the games for AVGN. And never credits the writers who actually played the games and wrote the reviews for the AVGN episodes. Maybe this was okay when it began before money became involved. But by the time his videos were monetized you would think he would have started giving some credit to the ones writing his videos. Even in the last few years it is obvious to anyone watching that he does not write the material in the videos and the writers are STILL not credited to this day. Because he wants to be idolized. But doesnt want to put in the work.

>Because he wants to be idolized. But doesnt want to put in the work.
Damn.

The plagiarism aspect made me really reevaluate some things about past Monster Madness series. 90% of them were all "recap the plot, oh man look at this special effect! You should check this out"
The only legit good one that he made put more than 2 braincells into was that horror through the ages/Universal Monster ones. Other than that, James is a terrible film reviewer. He reviews shit like Greg from On Cinema.