Arcane is the cartoon equivalent of Star Trek Discovery

Arcane is the cartoon equivalent of Star Trek Discovery

Attached: MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 512.28K)

Arcane is the equivalent of your mom's sex tape.

I wouldn't know I don't watch star shit, arcane is a masterpiece HOWEVER

Arcane is the equivalent of your mom's dishwashing tape

No wonder it's so shit.

Not true. I liked an episode or two of STD

Nope. Arcane at least was interesting for some time. STD was boring as hell from start to end. Jason Isaaks was the only good thing.

So i've heard this show is basically a lesbian romantic drama about two women with sidecuts who are trying not to be lesbian with each other but end up lezzing out. Also, it's based on some sort of lesbian video game? Idk, I don't really go to Any Forums or Any Forums

why would someone choose the name of their show to have STD initials?

Attached: 1645331936993.png (1664x1162, 82.9K)

Yeah it sucks we noticed when they finally gave up on trying to keep that shit general going

I think it was great, it did however feel as if there was a struggle between the story they wanted to tell and the canon league of legends lore.
The scene where Vi and Jayce went to the fight children felt sudden and out of place because Jayce was never shown to have any experience with fighting. The parlay scene when Silco asked about his hammer also felt out of place, there had been 7 episodes establishing Jayce as a scientist, and after touching a hammer he became the hammer guy. I think they should have either dropped the hammer or delayed it to the next season.

A few other things that annoyed me was Caitlyn hugging the trader for no reason, the random introduction of the chem-barons in the last act, Ekko's fight with Jinx (yay we got the gemstone back but uh oh actually we didn't), and finally the Jinx/Powder scene in the last episode.

The music was great for the most part and as much as I dislike Imagine Dragons, the intro theme was amazing (except for the singing). The animation was great and the story was great.

>two women with sidecuts
Only one had a sidecut.

Hate this show holy shit

How did this get such unsufferable fans anyways?

So it has the plot of YA book? Wow so deep bros

Arcane saved western animation and gave us the best animated waifu since Ty Lee.

Attached: 1639053831727.jpg (2048x1534, 436.46K)

The plot doesn't have to be deep to be good, the plots of children's stories are usually good. Also I don't think anyone is calling it deep, you're just making stuff up to complain about.

Arcane is carried by characterization instead of plot anyway.

>Arcane is the cartoon equivalent of Star Trek Discovery

i honestly doubt it.
does it have a tranny yell at everybody in every episode what her pronouns are?
discovery does.
does it have a gay make-out scene in every episode?
discovery does.

if anything Arcane saved the LoL franchise so no.

act 2 > act 1 > act 3

user you should probably wait until season 2 comes out before making these statements