Severance thread

Apple finally streaming some kino

Attached: MV5BOThjMjc4NDUtNmIyOC00MzhmLWIxNjQtMDlkOTlmNzA0NDJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg (675x1000, 84.32K)

Any Forums doesn't watch kino and this show will probably go unnoticed

looks dope gonna watch this on my sony 4k tv with my gf over a deep-dish pizza tonight.

POST A TORRENT LINK OR MEGA LINK TO EVERY EPISODE IN 4K QUALITY MINIMUM OR FUCK OFF YOU SHILL PIECE OF SHIT

So who was calling?

i get that the first two eps are supposed to be watched together but i wasn't drawn into the third that much, kinda boring
helly hella sexy tho

I read something that commented on it being a criticism of big companies while being released by apple. Really makes you think what they're holding back or what their agenda is behind this

What's the point of disguising a modern computer as an old-timey terminal? There's also the thing of them driving 80s/90s cars.

Attached: Severance.S01E02.Half.Loop.1080p.ATVP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.Atmos.H.264-TEPES.mkv_snapshot_10.40.jpg (1918x802, 278.01K)

in the middle ages the theater companies satirizing the kingdoms were also sponsored by the monarchy.
people like to introspect, even powerful people.

apple is currently testing their new severance technology and this is their way of advertising their new product to other mega corporations

no i did not take my meds

Anyone have any theories?

One half-baked one I have is that the Lumon building houses Egan's brain in a jar and all the workers are just synapses to keep the brain alive. This was literally just thought up upon seeing Petey's map where the biggest location is labled "mind"

This is the illusion of 'your right to free speech' or the 'freedom to criticize' that liberal democracies love to flaunt so much. In the same vein Amazon makes a series about shady superheros operated by a capitalist megacorp.

Is one of the characters named Egan? This entire concept sounded like a Greg Egan short story to me.

kino? more like sleeping pill

Episode 3 was kinda lame
Perpetuity wing sounded cooler than it was

you’re thinking of the renaissance, nice try tho buddy

I think its trying to set the era as mid 90s were some artifacts of 80s would be still in use

Its pretty cool, but the intro is 10/10

Would it make sense if the the "innie" was like a VR type thing

>GPU
fucking kek, these normies man

Attached: 1645111807882.jpg (1080x1069, 324.39K)

Yeah the Founder of le bad company is named Kier Egan