I can't believe I'm going to die in a nuclear holocaust before Avatar 2 comes out

I can't believe I'm going to die in a nuclear holocaust before Avatar 2 comes out.

Attached: 1645975046689.png (741x690, 351.94K)

i wish

based

It wasn't that good anyway.

Why is everyone shilling this conflict that has been going on for 7 years so hard all of a sudden?

nothing ever happens

What are the chances of Las Vegas getting hit?

Because its escalated quite dramatically in last 4 days

i would seriously prefer to be nuked than to spend another week at my job.

retard

Ever bought a GPS because it was Russian-made? Didn’t think so. Putin wants all these little nothing shithole countries, I say let him have them. They’d be better managed by Russian oversight anyway.

Higher.

The biggest targets in the USA for nukes are Seattle, LA, and Vegas. West coast is much more vulnerable to attack.

I don't think you're using the word "shilling" correctly in this instance my good sir.
Also you're retartet

He's bluffing because he's losing. He's like a bad poker player.

>tries bully a shithole
>gets his shit pushed in
>AAAA NUKES! I HAVE NUKES AAAAA
He completly lost it. He humiliated Russia and it's people with this war. And people laughed at the US retreating after a decade from a country on the other side of the world. Russia is a J O K E

Nil. Russia's nuclear arsenal is 60 years old and has been mothballed with no funding for proper maintenance since the 90s. They are no longer capable of MAD, they know it, and the US knows it. They're a paper tiger, counting on the moral weakness of the West to allow them to get away with this. They are 100% counting on the almost certainly correct perception that Biden is too weak to force another unpopular war on the American people and that American boots will never touch Ukrainian soil.

itt: zoomzooms who think WWIII is going to be a thing.
This will all be forgotten the next time a jogger gets gunned down in some shithole.

>shilling
this is your brain on Any Forums

rolling for destruction of the earth

I will stop him.

This. Americans don’t have the stones to try. It’s like watching a bunch of geriatrics in a boxing ring.

Well boys, I reckon this is it. Nuke-u-lar combat toe-to-toe with the Russkies.

Attached: major_kong.jpg (900x687, 67.68K)