You may not like it but the High Republic is the best Star Wars storytelling since the prequel trilogy

You may not like it but the High Republic is the best Star Wars storytelling since the prequel trilogy

Attached: 20220227_063843~2.jpg (1465x1026, 174.26K)

You may not like it but you should join the 41%.

Seething!

>white woman
>non white male
Every single time

That's Elzar Mann

grow up

He's white

Attached: Elzar_Mann_pfp.jpg (360x360, 16.35K)

Like saying "this is the best shit I've had since that hideous week-long bout of violent diarrhea I had a few years back".

>Communist republic

No, thank you.

The force is female, chud.

Attached: force.png (1881x898, 2.38M)

That one on the right is actually really nice

Not really, he's coded as latino looking or middle eastern. There is no white men in the high republic stuff. Just women, poc, and aliens that mostly play second fiddle to the women. Except for aliens that look like poc, like the Tholothians.

Attached: 7t5sh73zikt6.png (1293x1650, 1.64M)

Wow first two are lazy, but 3rd one? It's complete garbage, I saw fanwork looking better or some cheap shitty fantasy dnd books with better art.

Trying so hard

>Not really, he's coded as latino
You wish, spic

What's up with the push to have black female Jedi's all over the place? You got that negress from the Jedi fallen game, Obi is going to be hunted down by an ex black female Jedi in his show. And a Black female tholothian and black female human Jedi have prominent roles in the high republic too. We know of more black female Jedi's that have been apart of the order then black men. Wtf??? Do black women make for the best Jedi's or something?

Attached: CereOrder66.png (1277x937, 1.63M)

Because diversity has been trendy since 2013. How are you still asking this question

cope.

Attached: i9zqadf1qcb81.jpg (570x767, 112.28K)

>Little dick Latino is seeing his peepol where they don't exist

Bwahahaha

When did diversity = non-stop black warrior women in everything?

Like 2014