My favorite tv show of all time is True Detective Season 1

>my favorite tv show of all time is True Detective Season 1
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: 1632148023498.jpg (1200x1600, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JaWGuyAZrLo
youtube.com/watch?v=VdNEqNSqFeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I finished watching this a week back for the first time. Easily my second favourite tv show ever. First is still Breaking Bad.

True Detective season 1 is absolute kino.
I imagine you're a connoisseur or an edgy plebbit atheist.
Haven't bothered with the other two seasons, but I might at some point.

I’ve heard they’re alright, like 7.5/10, but season 1 was so unbelievably good they just couldn’t compete. There’s heaps of tv shows I’ve still gotta watch so I’m not gonna bother watching 2 seasons of mediocre.

Rust and Marty forever

A lonely single drunk who lives in a small apartment.
youtu.be/JaWGuyAZrLo

Season 2 is okay if a bit disjointed. I hate the blactor that lead season 3 so much I stopped watching after the second episode. Also Vince Vaughn is the opposite of menacing so that took points off season 2 too.

never compare that shit to pure kino like true detective again

Rust isn’t lonely, he has purpose, there’s a difference.

Never had sex.

>purpose
He didn't have purpose after retiring up until meeting Marty again.

That’s not true, he was still working on the case, breaking into the senators homes etc.

you are a carbon copy of everyone else here
>guys I'm so edgy for believing fables that jews wrote, another man wrote it in a book so I believe it
get a hold of yourself

a boring person who is quite young that wants to impress other people by picking something out of left field that hasn't really watched that much tv

youtube.com/watch?v=VdNEqNSqFeU

GET OUT OF MY HEAD MAN

meds now

kill yourself you indolent slave

>kill yourself you indolent slave

Attached: 1639847800238.jpg (1170x1503, 156.38K)

I'm not a Christian, user. I'm also an atheist.
The difference lies in how you communicate (or, like most sane people, choose not to) your beliefs.

imagine going to church and getting stockholm syndrome so hard that you think it is neccesary to listen to another man speak for an hour every sunday

it's the dumbest thing on earth and you are the willing cattle

please kill yourself

>imagine going to church and getting stockholm syndrome so hard that you think it is neccesary to listen to another man speak for an hour every sunday

>it's the dumbest thing on earth and you are the willing cattle

>please kill yourself

Attached: 1639467031623.gif (373x384, 1.98M)

>it must be said in a pleasing tone to my ears or he's too edgy for me

ah so you're a pussy

besides people on reddit haven't seen true detective, they've seen dexter and the big bang theory get your stereotypes sorted out

also people openly talking about atheism hasn't been a thing since like 2008 your references are dated

imagine unironically going to church listening to an old retard homosexual tell you what god does or doesn't think, you're a worm and you deserve to be castrated and fed to lions