Why do people give her so much shit for this? Isn't it important to say it right?

Why do people give her so much shit for this? Isn't it important to say it right?

Attached: leviosa.jpg (245x300, 14.82K)

It's not out right stated but it's heavily implied that magic in the HP universe is largely will based. In order to cast a spell you have to KNOW you can cast the spell, and be confident enough to do so. That's why non-verbal spells work and other languages work just fine as well. The wand motions and incantations are just a tool to help focus the will and mind.

That being said, it's not what Hermione said but the way she said it. She was being an elitist know it all little shit, and NO ONE like those kinds of people. Anyone who treats intelligence as making them superior is asking for people to hate them.

Intelligence does make you superior.

That sounds a lot like Satanism.

I never said it doesn't, but ACTING superior will make people hate you regardless of whether or not it's true.

she's like 8 or 9 or something and one of the most talented at hogwarts. of course she'd let it get to her head god damn

So? No one owes it to that little cunt to put up with her bullshit.

wunny

She was just trying to make some friends and help out with Ron's classwork

Sex with loli Emma

teeth test

It's the eternal ressentiment of the proletarian.

There is no reason in the world that anyone but a genetically deficient subhuman should have difficulty with the concept of stressing the penultimate syllable of a word.

Hermione had every right to express bewilderment and contempt at the shortcomings of her classmates.

Attached: morning leader.png (665x401, 499.05K)

I would argue it's the exact opposite. At the most basic level holiness, and belief in God is an exercise in self control and will power. Belief in God means KNOWING, without a doubt, that God is.

In contrast sin is the state of no self control, over indulgence, and the complete lack of will.

To have control over oneself requires will power, and thus those closest to God are those with the strongest will power. Those most in sin are those with the weakest willpower.

Hermiocunny

tushy

>its triple FOURsa

>IT'S NOT LEVIOSA
>IT'S LEVIOSA
It's the exact same shit. The fuck was her problem?

It's not self-control if the only thing stopping you from sinning is fear of punishment.

WEASELY DISEASLY

Attached: download.jpg (382x573, 16.9K)

If pronunciation truly matters, it implies someone is listening, therefore gods are real.

atheists btfo

and anyway there's plenty of fanfictions that delve deeper into magic systems, usually to make Harry, (or Fem-Harry) an OP wandless wonder who figures out the stupid little stick doesn't matter and he's the only one who ever figured that out.

Attached: 6Ta.jpg (825x1000, 388.09K)

>it's not lev-aye-OH-sah
>it's lev-ae-oh-SAH

Attached: file.png (997x569, 75.47K)

>stop you from sinning
The Christian argument would be that you are already with sin and always will be, and that the only path to be absolved of sin is by accepting the truth of God in your heart. Doing good acts and refraining from sinful acts doesn't make one a true believer, only true faith in Christ can wash sin away.

rowling is a christcuck

This is just a strawman though. Keep in mind no religious person says they think like this, just anti religious people.

>its cunniLINgus
>not cunnilinGUS

>user, I need something from you for this potion

Attached: hermione.jpg (926x617, 121.58K)

I liked that fanfiction with a seinfeld-tier subplot of everyone looking at harry's genitalia when they were polyjuiced as him. Even Nicholas Flamel showed up and did it.

Attached: file.png (987x249, 30.52K)

Actually, sorry, I hated that fanfiction, but I did like that part.

Is it wrong to say she was cute in this film

hermoine smart as shit

>make books about wizards
>refuse to elaborate on the magic
>like, at all, harru uses like 5 spells
in the whole series
>???
>profit
BRAVO ROWLING

>Nicholas replies as it's commonplace
Is there a term for this sort of thing? I see it all the time in shitty fanfics. The blending of objective 3rd party description with subjective explanation during dialogue passages. It's super clunky, is it something that some recent YA author does all the time infecting the readers of their content, or is it just some artifact of the unique type of autism that all fanfic writers have?

if it's wrong I don't want to be right

I think they just forgot the word "if".

So the term would be "error" or perhaps "typo".

>write books for children
>adults obsess over them for decades