What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Attached: 1632675432520.png (1388x752, 644.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/LifeofLuxury/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Exorcist when I was a teenager

Got a link to these?

When that nigger stole that twin out of his bed on camera

these movies have millions of views, I wish I had thought of it.

My life

Attached: me.jpg (855x1332, 270.27K)

Blair witch project

AAAAH IS THAT... A BLACK AND WHITE ABNORMALLY SHAPED FIGURE IVE SEEN A MILLION TIMES BEFORE??!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOOOOIIING INSAAAAAAAAAAAANE xd

Kek
Also
>11pm timeskips to 12pm
Spooky

THAT ONE WHERE THE GUY IS IN A OFFICE BUILDING AND THE MACHINE IS CHASING HIM OMG SO LE HECKIN SCARY BACKROOM ZOOM ZOOM RIDIN WITH BIDEN TIKTOK

Attached: attachment-the-backrooms-explained-youtube.jpg (630x420, 36.87K)

>He's been living inside her mattress
GIWTWM

Holy fuckin shit are those le scary clown faces? Omg that's like so scary. Thanks a lot, I just pissed all over myself bc of how scary that is.

That's literally the trollface kek, how do zoomies find this shit scary?

Why is there a Bionicle in an empty office?

Bc it's le heckin scary, boomer. Not your dumb universally loved Hellraiser or anything like that.

this backrooms shit did start on Any Forums right either Any Forums or here?

bros....

Attached: 1339467890782.gif (280x210, 1.05M)

No. Sounds like discord tranny revisionism. It started on /r/creepypasta

It's post-ironic, retard.

(Formerly dead)

Attached: 1645905905451.png (332x408, 68.17K)

youtube.com/c/LifeofLuxury/videos

It's garbage content but you have to admit it's probably fun to make and it's easy money. I respect them.

Not movie but a japanese short horror film.
It was a series of urban legends but the one that got me was "the girl in the gap" or something.
It was a girl that spied on you from a gap somewhere (between books in a shelf, semi-opened drawer, etc) and if you spotted her and looked at her eye to eye she'll leave but come back one random day to kidnap you or some shit.

It wasn't the film itself that creeped me out but the story got me paranoid as fuck because the ambience of the movie was actually pretty well pulled off.

I first thought this was just some found footage video in an abandoned office or something but I like the idea of a infinite glitched out reality that you can't escape. pretty good creepypasta

i remember watching [REC] was scary as fuck. there's also one incredibly frightening scene in that movie about some woman that lost her husband and their house

Imma go with Number 15