OH N-

>OH N-

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-131849_Reddit.jpg (1437x1913, 1.04M)

-ut in my mouth please.

Attached: Colecta de Semen Reproductor 19hh Percheron para Inseminación Yegua. (1080p_28fps_H264-128kbit...webm (853x480, 2.95M)

horses are so fucking retarded it's unbelievable

How do you explain to people "milking" horses is your job?

thats a big horse

qrd?

much like humans

Why are you POSTING PONY CONTENT OUTSIDE OF /mlp/? Why breaks the rules like this buddy!

It pays really well

Simple you help maintain the population by ensuring the interaction is a success meaning the two mates get along
That's it

Could be worse, could be to pigs as some people do as work too.

I know chuds like to make fun of women for preferring horses/dogs but put yourselves in their shoes, after a lifetime of watching this kind of natural virility can you go back to impotent incels?

>it was plastic the whole time...

Attached: 1643605728535.png (518x1161, 898.71K)

It's not a big deal when you leave in a place with farms.
Your mind probably goes "well, somebody has to do it" and then go on with the conversation.

as someone who has literally never seen a horse in my life, holy shit horses are enormous.
look at that thing's arm, its thicker than that womans head.

how well, asking for a friend

>it's legal to do this and sell the cum for 1000s of dollars
>it's illegal to do this for the horse's pleasure
Checkmate

You know there is a job killing those animals for meat?

Seeing as it's impossible for them to masturbate im sure he appreciates a good coom no matter what.

They are big but these ones seem a special type of breed.
Like race/other sport horses.

percherons are big boys

Why did he do it, bros?

Attached: 1639854266752.webm (640x352, 2.44M)

i wish horses would trample these whores.. i cant stand that these slut whores are playing around with horses. horses are for men not for women.

damn horses fuck like animals

why did they both cum?

I thought it would be the video where the mare kicks the stallion in the head and kills him after he tries to mount her

It almost certainly doesn't. Animal care jobs universally pay absolute shit because so many people want to work with animals and are willing to do it as volunteer work.

yo this nigga gay

imagine all the retarded furries who got off to this video

Attached: 1645076228880.png (444x386, 376.32K)

i remember seeing this irl when i was like 13
i legit stopped being homophobic because in my "woah super deep teenage mind" i thought "well if horses like it then it must be nice for humans so why should i hate gays for it?"
my freinds never believed me but this video is legit proof what i saw does happen

>faggotry is unnatu-

Attached: smith.gif (280x202, 1.89M)

How new to the internet are you

he needed to bust

wouldn't you if somebody fucked you in the ass

Yeah we need men to handle these big horse cocks

You can see it in his eyes that he knows what he did was worng

hes confused he thinks because the horse sperm is worth alot (race horse is) then it must be a good paying job but youre right with the universal pet thing its basically just minimum wage for vets

That’s gay horses

my dad owns a bunch of horses, one is a male clydesdale and I didn't get the scale either until I saw him mature into an adult and be up close.

Massive brown haired Chad horse with white/black/blue eyes, you hear his canter on grass from 50 yards, gallop you'd probably hear him from 100y. Honestly probably weighs not far off 2000lbs and totally lean like probably 5% bodyfat. This horse walks around eating grass in a field 95% of the time and he's absolutely ripped they must have test levels measured in gallons.

They're kinda based I want to buy one one day.

He’s shitposting with fentanyl floyd chances are he’s too young to be posting here

Attached: 1454268082759.png (498x486, 256.38K)