What are some motion pictures that deal with this phenomenon?

What are some motion pictures that deal with this phenomenon?

Attached: FMcUi9jXwAcXNiX.jpg (686x900, 110.67K)

>Gets invaded
>BUT WHAT ABOUT BROWN PEOPLE
Twitter user should be conscripted

something something shit in the toilet shit in the kitchen

Wow. It’s almost as if the news focuses on what is currently happening in the world.

It's some insane shit watching some of the crazy liberal faggots make these kinds of arguments
>b-but what about muh Palestine!
Are they out of their fucking minds?
The reason you don't hear about Palestine is because if you were to go there and stop it, you would have to go to war with Israel. To save those brown people you would have to kill some hook nose people, and that's a no-no.
The reason people can and are encouraged to talk about Ukraine is because it's whites versus whites. Russia upsets the elites very much so we must be very mad at Russia. If Ukraine or any European country was invaded by brown people we wouldn't be hearing much about it, in fact it already happened with the ''refugee crisis.'' The ''refugees'' did more damage than this Ukraine-Russian war.

>The reason people can and are encouraged to talk about Ukraine is because it's whites versus whites
Yeah, that was my initial take away also. I'm starting to get exhausted over the liberals constantly flip flopping on shit depending on what race is involved.

The new round of wars in Bosnia haven't even started, yet.

Who cares, you all gonna be dead from VAIDS soon.

Do Middle Easterners care about a Western nation being invaded? No? Then why do I as a Westerner have to care about Palestine or Yemen?

Movies about two sides of the same coin?

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

It's ridiculous the reaction Ukraine is getting. No one even asks the local population, who by the way identify as Russian and want to be reunified with their ancestral homeland. But the woke liberals will denounce Russia because Putin stands against their agenda.

>Do Middle Easterners care about a Western nation being invaded? No? Then why do I as a Westerner have to care about Palestine or Yemen?
Yes, which is why the whole world is talking about the issue and sanctioning Russia you fucking cry baby

The Western World is is not the entire world retard. No Yemeni or Iraqi gives a fuck about Ukraine. It’s Western governments doing the sanctions. Fuck off with your childlike understanding of global politics

Don't give a shit about camelfuckers

I hope this is bait. The country is at best 15% ethnically Russian

Those are all brown shitholes.

I just looked up what countries have put sanctions on Russia over this
>European Union
>United States
>Japan
>Australia
>New Zealand
>Taiwan
>UK
Where is middle east? Is UK representing middle east?

Get off this site. It’s rotted your brain.

>saving christians
>letting muslims die
that's pretty based

Who gives a fuck about Palestine its not even a real place

It's all theater, what's a few thousand dead goy in the grand scheme of things

kill yourself, tranny

>Never reading war threads
>Never consuming forced war memes
>Never going to die for jews
>Never going to be afraid of jewish prophecies
Simply: fuck off.

Ukraine is literally the foundations of the USSR and the Russian people.

shillbot

Not an argument, leftoid.

Except it’s not. The USSR no longer exists so even if that was true it’s not relevant. Ukraine has been an independent nation for thirty years.

you need to take a break from Any Forums

This entire invasion reaction is being used to propagate the "great reset". The elites are trying to portray the Ukrainians as brave Europeans sacrificing their properties, lands and valuables to defend against aggressive white supremacists Russians. They want white Europeans and Americans to follow this route and give up our luxuries. To prepare to ration our foods and eat the bugs just as the energy prices "coincidentally" begin to rise massively and shitty green energy gets shoved into our governments. Now they can profit from inadequate green energy which will require much more production. All the while they portray their puppet governments as fighting against russian injustice and upholding democracy. This is their ultimate piece of the jigsaw.