Owl Scalps

Attached: D191DF0A-4F34-43B7-97D0-A8E606C20DCF.jpg (1280x1233, 127.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrUHxeVdbqI
youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheetah heels

>fudges a radio appearance
>seethes and blames bill burr
>*dies in your path*

What were your guys' favorite Patrice bits?
For me it was Pepsi Cola Rapist and the bit about white people hiding racism ("Cute dogs!! Are you feeding 'em?!?)

And to think if he only stayed and this weight he could have died of heart failure at 50 instead of diabetes at 40.

Imagine if he was still alive now in the era of podcasts

Dying young was the best career move he made. Bill Burr, Louis CK and Nick DiPaolo are all still alive and have fizzled out.

White baby on a Keychain

miss him. rip

ABAN thank you god

>he was being a nigger

Attached: CKoNeal.png (1170x392, 633.46K)

>click anywhere on patrice episode
>he's hogging the mic
i prefer opie honestly

Patrice was so great he just went with how funny that was. Dude was a true comedian, through and through.

Having to dissect Owl Pellets sucked. Same with making calamari with squid and using their ink. Turbo evil.

Wouldn't he be missing some toes by now?

>NIGGER WAS FEELING AHAHAAHANA

You could have just rolled him around as a torso and a head onto all the mainstream media outlets, Joe Rogan’s podcast, Bill Burr’s, Hell Jon Stewart’s. Speaking of him, you could have made Torso Patrice the host of the Daily Show instead of Trevor Noah and I’d probably watch that shit every night.

youtu.be/zrUHxeVdbqI
Thanks user I guess I love you too.

>laughs uncontrollably about his own jokes

Exactly nigga!

Attached: oneal.gif (349x466, 114.72K)

youtube.com/watch?v=okgrjiqnNCM

When you’re really advanced at comedy, you do it for yourself and other funny people, not the audience. He’s trying to make himself laugh because he knows what’s funny, not you because you don’t. You’re a square.