When did you enjoy watching films the most?

When did you enjoy watching films the most?

Attached: Wen.jpg (1536x2048, 567.01K)

Can you get a job at hooters if you're flat?

Hooters is garbage please come to your senses

WAHHHHHNNNN IM THIRSTY MOMMA I NEED SOME MILK . BABY NEED MILKY ! SUCKY SUCK SUCKING MILK OUT OF YOUR BIG FAT MILK BAGS WAHHHNNNN

They tore down the hooters near me. A starbucks is replacing it

This has nothing to do with the quality of that establishment

I only like watching them with friends. And yet I still watch them anyway

A grown man took the time out of his day to type this

this but unironically

Damn what makes Asian titties so good??
They're so fucking round and nice. Asian men don't deserve Asian women

a seething low test homosexual took the time out of his day to type this

chestlets will never know a babies love

High school and college, summer breaks. I had free time and could watch whatever, kind of challenge my usual viewing habits. Now, between all the stuff that goes on trying to live I'm mainly watching escapist bullshit I don't even like that much. But watching movies or shows about "real" problems or relatable problems or any problem that isn't solved by a gun or explosion or magic talisman of some kind just gets me thinking about my own bullshit and how I should be working on that and not watching...whatever.

Before streaming became THE thing.

pretty based, huh?

Probably 12-22, it was the 90s/2000s so it was at the peak of film making just as the blockbuster mentality took over.

when they come from korea

Attached: 1644592510021.webm (452x696, 2.88M)

These type of Koreans are plastic tier and are absolute trash.

Wen's on first?

Attached: 7768734.jpg (474x355, 29.72K)

As a kid when my family had family movie night in the basement, and we started fires in the fireplace and made a big bowl of popcorn to share. Pure kino that will never be matched.

Never heard of Your Senses, what's the wait staff like?

It only took him like 14 seconds at most

she's absolutely natural

Attached: jihyo natural 4.jpg (1296x1000, 549.63K)

You ever just wanna like cut tits off and mount them on a wall like hunted game?

Yeah here's a picture of him

Attached: 1641596380743.png (693x601, 246.8K)

Honestly? Just last month.
I have this chinese pirate box at home that has every movie ever made ever, and I’ve recently decided to just browse different genres looking for stuff.
It gives me the old feel of flipping through channels on the old tv, just sort of randomly stumbling on interesting movies 20 minutes in and just sort of trying to piece the plot together, very nostalgic for a “raised by cable” kid like me. That feel of discovery is gone on the Netflix model.