If you die and the granddaughter of your arch nemesis steals your name, you win

>If you die and the granddaughter of your arch nemesis steals your name, you win

Attached: FDD26199-F294-46E8-9933-99A54D2199B0.jpg (1170x1441, 751.76K)

That could have been a good story if she had been a villain at the beginning.

>novel writer Rae says Rey granted the Skywalkers "ultimate victory"
Uh huh

>You can defeat your mortal enemy via identity theft of their mortal enemies if you're related to your mortal enemy.

Attached: -v.png (586x578, 37.04K)

This
Did they win the second Rey became a Jedi? Or when she decided to be good? Or did they win the whole time by default because she never was evil?
Even if they did NOTHING Rey wouldn't have gone to the dark side anyway. She would be a poor shithead in the desert. An absolutely normal person.

I fucking hate everything thing about the sequel trilogy and this is no exception

>AH BLOO BLOO MY CHILDHOOD IS RUINED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Palpatine won.

imagine subscribing to rando star wars twitter accounts so you have post material for this shithole

Wash your beaver, sweetie.

Stop whining.

Lor San Tekka: I know where you come from. Before you called yourself Rey Skywalker.
Skywalker rose from the light side... you did not.

REY PALPATINE: I'll show you the light side.

Lor San Tekka: You may try, but you cannot deny the truth that is your family.

(c) TFA

Max Von Sydow was wasted

and it would've made sense
considering she was living in poverty
she could've been this scheming selfish girl that slowly turn towards the light side

also Finn should've been force sensitive and has an awakening after encountering kylo ren in person

The only "awakening" in Finn was when he met Poe

>the skywalkerS
they really went with this leia is equivalent to luke in the story shit. the fuckin tiddy trophy

What was even Rey's reason to be tempted by the dark side? Luke was tempted by revenge for Obi-Wan, Han and his own defeat to Vader. Anakin was tempted by visions of Padme's death. What was the dark side thing that Rey wanted?

As bad as the movies were, and as much as I dislike boyega, that could have been interesting but Rian ruined it

wait, Rey is palpatineĀ“s grand daugther?
thats retarded as fuck.

You will never be a real woman.

No it isn't. It explains why she had a British accent + why she's so powerful.

Yeah. Shame women can't have character development anymore.