Ukraine's chad President

Who will play him in the inevitable movie about this war?

youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Yeqh4PFY&ab_channel=euronews

Attached: zelenskyy stays in kiev.png (1878x711, 983.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGNl-HLk4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Putin says Ukraine goverment is "neo-nazi"
>President and Prime Minister are jews
huh?

He's just taking notes from leftists.

Welcome to the world of Russian propaganda.

You're in for a wild ride of crazy illogical explanations, outlandish excuses and, of course, lots and lots of whataboutism.

Daniel Radcliffe, would nail his rat face perfectly

DIE FOR DISNEY GOY

Attached: 1629040637133.png (654x553, 349.27K)

>manlet but alpha

Tom Cruise I guess

>I'm just chillin' in Cedar Rapids

Attached: 4389.jpg (357x356, 22.87K)

I hate Russians so much.

Putin bros... what happened to /ourguy/?

Dementia.

bet you didnt know he and his prime minister are jewish

early life section on ukraine president???

>Ukrainian president is real life joker but he actually suceeded and turned out positive
Kino

Attached: c7b.png (680x458, 515.57K)

So is Putin

To all the retards who keep repeating this:
>The democratically elected president was taken out with a coup
>he was violently removed from power and fled to Russia and had gunshots fired at his convoy
>they removed him with a bogus impeachment (after he basically fled for his safety)
This is what Putin meant.

Don't forget a wide range of false flag events

>Any Forums claims jews are sneaky opportunistic fucks who flee and never actually fight in wars and just secretly profit from them
>Ukraine's jewish president and prime minister stay in Kiev to fight for their country till the bitter end

Any Forums stereotype BTFO

Based jew dabbing on Putin

>deomcratically elected
lol

Do you Putin shills even believe this? Do you think Belarusia is a democratic country? Or maybe your Russian shithole is actually a democracy?

I'm not /po/ I just know that jews are liars

ever since european civilization's defeat in 1945, all political discourse has boiled down to "I'm more subservient to the jews than that guy, he's one of those evil nazis"

Tom Cruise was supposed to play him in a movie about Trump.

Right now the biggest liar is Putin and his shills. I actually trusted Ruskies when they said they won't invade Ukraine. Never again.

He is counting on American backing to come through. If it wasn't for the payroll he's promised within WEF he'd be long gone to the Maldives by now. The only thing to make a Jew brave us money.

Radcliffe and Daniel Craig as Vlad....

>visit Any Forums
>most prorussian posts are made by memeflags and mutts
Further proof that most if not all americans on this site are either retards or bots.

The western powers literally oversaw the election after the opposition complained about supposed fraud by the way.

Ukraine was violently couped in the previous years. They had no justification whatsoever to literally chase down a president out of the country.

ukraine should not have allowed western jews to replace their president with a jew
they had a chance to fight the jews now they get killed haha

>it's yet another Ukrainian propaganda episode

how come ukraine isnt conquered yet wtf

The president was a liar and murderer. Berkut killed at least hundred people. THis is democracy? No, this is a Soviet way.

There are a lot of actual Nazi's in Ukraine, Putin just using this as an excuse though.

james franco

why does this make leftists so upset?
No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.
No Russian ever put black people in my Lord of the Rings

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Obligatory watch to all retards here:
youtube.com/watch?v=eGNl-HLk4VM

>"Ukraine" literally means "periphery" in Russian
>"Ukrainian" is basically just a slanted Russian dialect that was forced upon through legislation very recently
>after protesting supposed election fraud, someone who's LIKELY from an actual nazi-larping group opened sniper fire on a crowd of protesters to "accelerate"
>that was blamed on the government by the western powers
>they chased the president out of the country
>Ukraine closed up all diplomacy with Russia for no fucking reason whatsoever
>Ukraine which is basically just the periphery of Russia starts to allow foreign weapons inside by the bulk

Get new pasta