Went from one of the most popular shows on tv to one of the most underrated comfy comedy shows ever...

Went from one of the most popular shows on tv to one of the most underrated comfy comedy shows ever. I feel like young people aren’t discovering it because they’re just watching the office again. People should keep watching HIMYM.

Attached: C2423E66-6C4F-40FC-A835-C860EADDA4B6.jpg (759x422, 49.71K)

>People should keep watching HIMYM.
This is the wrongest thing ever said on Any Forums

The ending sucks though

Doesn't change the 9 years of great episodes before it

Cristin Milioti mogged all the other whores in this show.

Attached: Cristin-Milioti-Boobs-Photos.jpg (710x1024, 198.22K)

She did more with her short time on screen than most actors do in years. I wish she had been on it more and survived.

Its the Game of Thrones effect

was her character unrealistic? She was too much of a perfect waifu

>9 years
The early seasons are good and definitely worth watching, but by season 6 it’s just painfully bad.

So?

Other than the finale and the rhyming episode the last season is one of the best. Not just of HIMYM, of TV

I just want to know if its possible to find a woman like this in real life?

For you? No.

Seinfeld but less funny. I also hated the character arcs

What character arcs? Other than what happens in the finale they're all great. Barney should be with Robin, Marshall gets to be an environmental lawyer, etc.

why? :(

Because you're fat. Go to the gym and all your problems will be solved.

Ive watched this all the way through 3 times and I love it. My biggest complaint is Barney should've never simped for Robin. It ruined his character. Other than that its a pretty good sitcom. Couple of bad episodes here and there, but pretty solid all the way through.

Barney simping for Robin was good character development, they actually had good chemistry too unlike with Ted

>Barney should've never simped for Robin. It ruined his character
Absolutely wrong. One of the best couples in TV ever

I can't do any show that uses a laugh track OP, it's a cover for lazy writing. HIMYM isn't terrible but it's nowhere near as good as The Office or Parks and Rec

Zoomer

It's not even zoomers, it's idiot internet brain poisoned millennials who just parroted points they read in Cracked articles and heard on podcasts for years and years until they really believed them. Zoomers love Seinfeld and Friends.