OI IS THAT FOOKIN ROICISM ME SEEING? OIM GONNA BLOW ME FOOKIN EAD OFF!!!!!

>OI IS THAT FOOKIN ROICISM ME SEEING? OIM GONNA BLOW ME FOOKIN EAD OFF!!!!!

Attached: 1645516918677.jpg (1200x597, 128.73K)

does he actually complain about racism in the show? where does this meme come from? Never watched peaky blinders outside of a 5 second clip on YT

Yes he does. It's an extremely pozzed show.

link to a scene?

Attached: peaky blinders mutt baby hollywood star.webm (1920x960, 2.67M)

He starts celebrating when his sister gets impregnated by a nigger and he murders nuns for brushing a black girl’s hair wrong in 1920s England

Attached: heeming myself.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

Luv blacks me

If i remember correctly he had a black soldier in his unit during ww1 that had saved his life and tries and fails to protect him after the war.

No, it's just /tvpol/ forcing their own shitty meme for the 88673th time.

Attached: AAAAAAAA TRANNY.gif (540x227, 956.44K)

Jesus. I like how outliers are now the norm. It wasn't even Vietnam era either, but pre WWII Europe. lol k

Thanks for proving my point, again.

NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: chu3d.jpg (603x341, 127.23K)

>ME FOOKIN HORSE TOOK IVERMECTIN AFTER LISTENING JOE ROGAN PODCAST

Attached: horse took ivermectin.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

What's up with his zoomer haircut

>No, it's just /tvpol/ forcing their own shitty meme for the 88673th time.

Attached: 1645733137595.jpg (874x1024, 84.45K)

What? that youre unable to take a joke and perpetually offended all the time?

I just watched the finale of the 5th season and its hard not to root for Mosley. His speech was pretty convincing about how Jews control all the financial institutions, and how the media won't cover it because they're all owned by the same people. How he's for the workers and all that rhetoric. Then it just pans to Tommy and they say how he needs to be stopped etc. without really explaining why. Its like "yeah the jews are rich and own all this shit and are fucking with our countries just for their own financial gain" but then just implies that opposing that is evil or incorrect. It's weird.

GEM

Trannies lost

That's not even good bait, user. God forbid you faggots force something that's actually funny and isn't just a millionth variation on a dead theme.

>mfw Arfar misgenders me

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAA tranny.png (1400x1019, 330.74K)

>outliers are now the norm
stories have often relied around protags who dont fit in with the status quo.

How is it "bait" you fucking moron

>watchy the pozzy blunders