Movies where the main character is a Proud Pedo

Movies where the main character is a Proud Pedo

Attached: ATeacher9.jpg (1024x683, 100.41K)

Was she really proud though? She hated herself and became sex craved after jail release, before marrying a new guy and having kids.

Attached: uv6963i5zp661.jpg (2000x1333, 188.41K)

Everytime I tell my tinder dates (females) that I have an asshole fetish they get weirded out and act differently around me. I thought you fuckers said asshole play is now "normalized" amongst today's zoomers? Why has everyone girl done a 180 on me after I mention I wanna lick and play with their buttholes?

Because you're not supposed to say it dip shit you're just supposed to do it

Uhhh which one in this image is the pedo?
Wait, the woman is the pedo? But that guy in the OP image looks 30. I don't get it.

Only closeted faggots like asshole stuff, just go fuck a tranny or something you shit dick loving faggot.

You don't bring it up you just go in faggot. I never have talked to a girl about fingering her ass I just go in with zero care.

They both look well into their 20s. The only clue that the guy is younger/the student. is that he is sitting down in the school chair. This is retarded. If you are going to portray someone as a pedo you have to not have their target look like an adult.

probably because you are talking about fingering their ass before the first date

>using tinder

Attached: jerry.jpg (1280x720, 62.76K)

It's hebeshit (which this is even too old for) getting conflated with pedoshit, I've not seen it but I bet they portray the "pedo" in a semi-relatable light, since even though normalfags are all about that "she was only 17!" shit roasties have a double standard when it comes to who they are allowed to fuck. No one's got the balls to make an actual likeable legit single digit loving pedo main character.

why do female teachers ever do this? its not like any decent looking women struggles to get attention from men over 17

Jfc you’re a brainlet. Just kys

I remember being 12, you’ll get through this

If you're the type of guy to make the distinction between pedo and hebe shit then you're already seen as a massive piece of shit.

That show was really confusing. For most of it you are made to feel sympathy for both of them, and then out of the blue the boy goes into a ten year long depression in the very last episode. It's like they remembered at the last minute they had to present the relationship as a bad thing

Suspension of disbelief is fine with fiction but there is no fucking way you could ever get me to believe that having sex with Kate Mara wouldn't improve someone's life immensely.

Attached: carl.jpg (500x378, 29.47K)

>HE WAS 29 YOU SICK FUCK

because women are dumb

>But that guy in the OP image looks 30. I don't get it.

Child brain

I have no idea what movie this is from. but the people in the top picture look basically the same age. call me stupid all you want

They want under 18 attention so they can get sex on demand without having to care about dealing with an equal partner. They get a boy who'll fuck when asked because they're horny teens. Its taking the easy mode that women get by default for sex and making it easier.

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 54.58K)

but all of this sounds more like what men want. most women especially adult ones want more of a relationship then just sex with a teenager

How?
What?
But it's not even that. They both look mid 20s at the youngest.
I mean I get what you are saying but once again, when I am struggling to determine which actor is supposed to be playing the underage one that's a sign that the casting is horribly wrong.

Whatever. You Americans confuse me. I don't understand anything about your culture.