Now I regret watching it like you can't even imagine

Now I regret watching it like you can't even imagine

Attached: threads.jpg (1280x720, 401.7K)

Shit nigga ain't no Sheffield finna get bombed cuh

Man I made the mistake of watching before bed. That was a tough sleep.

it's a bummer no cap

What is this?

I hope it does. I live here and every second I'm praying to look up and see a Russian ICBM in the air.

threads

I remember watching it with my dad, when the bombs hit he laughed and said "house prices in Sheffield just went up a fair bit"

uk movie called threads
its like zero hour from 1 day to 1 year how an english town responds to getting nuked

kek

>mfw people find it unbelievable that language quickly descends to a series of grunts, when the sheffield dialect is practically just that already

Attached: 1592549199321.jpg (317x291, 25.67K)

The good news is if youre in a major city you won't even register the blast happening. You won't even have time to blink before you cease to exist.

Just get some budgies to take care of and an average looking dour chick to impregnate and you'll be fine cuh

Attached: Threads-008.jpg (470x247, 30.54K)

It wasn't exactly the best starting point for the descent of the human species

I live in Chicago. If we get nuked I can at least die with the knowledge that a whole lot of spooks are dying with me.

Just finished watching it now. I also live in the north of England. I’m pretty depressed right now.

The return to monkey is a short trip for the Norf man.

Attached: norf man.png (579x536, 14.04K)

Russia is bluffing when it threatens with nukes. But then again, who would be crazy enough to call this bluff

strings

You sound like an ESL clickbait YouTube video

It's the sounds that get me. The sirens, the low rumble, the moaning wounded

russia isn't bluffing.
You think a global nuclear winter will have any impact on those fucks? They already live in a freezing, irradiated, poverty stricken shithole with no sunlight and no hope
the day after is just another day for them
"pavel die of AIDS, potato is disease, gas supply is cut off... and atom bomb is drop [sigh] such is life"

Russia very nearly launched nukes on two separate occasions, both times a single officer disobeying orders was all that stopped it.

Dumbest post I've seen today