New episode is up

new episode is up

Attached: 7EFF7F07-CDA3-4D6D-82A1-A6628F1E814A.jpg (225x225, 11.24K)

So why would he say that he had sex with his mother?

When is his trial

Yeah im definitely going to watch a 70 hour long series giving a retard trannys life story in excruciating detail

People who watch this shit are freaks

its a good thing to put on before bed if you have nothing to read to help your brain focus on something for a good sleep.

Attached: 1382538984753.jpg (1280x850, 725.16K)

acknowledging it happened at all would require self-awareness

>Hmm, I bet I could sleep really well if I see Chris fucking a doll. Or tranny Chris trying to seduce someone.
Why?

He has another hearing at the end of July. A trial is unlikely but never say never.

no it isn’t

never. his lawyer is going for time served. you can get as many continuances as you want.

He said in the jailhouse letters that he was "healing" her spiritually, and that telling people about his having sex with her was a religious test since he's the second coming of Christ, but that everyone he told failed the test and betrayed him like Judas. He has since re-written the 10 Commandments, scrutinized Islam, saying he was going to make changes to it and comparing to Simpsons and Family Guy. He also was using Muslim prayer rugs as blankets, getting extras.

It's not happening. The DA keeps giving a continuance at each court hearing. He's not letting CWC have his day in court, and will plead him out after he's gotten enough time served credit. Chris is going to get a slap on the wrist after he's done about a year.

>oh yeah, listening to a retard loser have phone sex and ramble about his schizophrenic visions really helps me sleep

Like i said, youre a freak.

What happened to the dimensional merge? Isn't being the second coming of Christ kind of a step down, powerwise I mean.
Also, when did Jesus have sex with his mom?

I stopped at like episode 40 or something
The first 20 or so episodes were entertaining, the rest is just sad

Attached: 123456.webm (640x360, 2.42M)

Attached: archive.png (2075x3003, 2.8M)

she's a schizophrenic user, this is a very common delusion

its gonna be a long ass time before he catches up to the incest

quite a feat to be even more autistic than chris chan

I watched that Geno faggot on some faggot asian jewtube show and he said he stopped because he didn't want to profit from misery and condones all the people that are profiting from xirs misery. The chinks all slapped ass and sucked his dick for being the good guy and then he talks about working with producers at a streaming service such as Netflix to make big bucks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS CHAN

>Who cares
That faggot Japan expat should've wrapped up the series a long time ago
It was never supposed to keep going to report his daily activity
Instead he took a break and "re-edited" the videos because of muh sensitive language talking about a retard

Attached: 1645740928840.jpg (603x393, 76.62K)

Exactly what I was talking about
Just a fucking faggot
He's really gonn get on his high horse to defend somebody that raped their mother
Doesn't matter if he's fucking retarded or not
Either cover the trainwreck or don't partake in it at all
Nobody's forcing him to make these videos
He'll just have to rope along some other fandom so he can force them to listen to his shitty music

>Also, when did Jesus have sex with his mom?
When did Jesus take a shit? The Bible never mentions it so it never happened.

Yea at a certain point you realize this is a full grown man and it starts to get really depressing. The liquid Chris ones are still kino though

what do you think "went to temple" meant?
it's a euphemism for dropping mud

God impregnated mary and technically jesus is god so….

calling chris-chan a "full grown man" implies he's capable of more than rudimentary functionality.

Yeah, once the Liquid Chris arc ends, its becomes much less watchable. I hope he still finishes the project, but it hasn't been watchable in like a year at least

He does a decent job of putting most things in chronological order without bias but completely unnecessary.

>its becomes much less watchable.
Speak for yourself. Things picked up fast in the latest arc.

Attached: 1627932732744.jpg (960x679, 223.39K)