Name a film where the hype was more entertaining than the film itself?

Blair Witch Project, where everyone thought the actors really died xD

Attached: 1645725077002.jpg (1080x1349, 130.56K)

Joker movie
Just kidding hahahahahahahahaha

Cloverfield

why do you keep spamming this jew

Saw it once, never wanted to again.
Not that it was bad but it really felt like those one and done movies.

Avatar. Soon to be surpassed by Avatar 2

>xD

Prometheus

Amazing teaser, disappointing outcome.

yeah coffee can be good for you, but like a lot of things it can be addictive

The Phantom Menace. Camping out for weeks.

Attached: 1645653012907.jpg (907x510, 106.91K)

I saw it three times in the theater just for the final duel. Didn't really care for anything else desu

Joker was fucking terrible. Only thousand pound virgins liked it.

Nobody thought the actors died wtf? You weren’t even born yet.

Yeah pretty much. Trailer was iconic. Movie was just eh.

There were letters and calls made to the family members of the actors believing they were dead. I was born in 87 xD

It's a fun 6/10 flick with a few kino scenes and good actors

Schindler’s List. Turns out it wasn’t a hit list at all, it was the exact opposite. What a shit kike movie

Oh wow a single phone call was made? Wow that must be everybody

So? There are stupid people in any fucking time period. That doesn't mean a significant amount of people actually believed it you disingenuous piece of shit.

Nah, quite a few people thought it was real back on release. Even the actors had to do a press tour saying that it was fake.

Batman vs. Superman sharing Comic-Con with Avengers: Age of Ultron was fun when you're a dumb teenager

Attached: batman-v-superman.jpg (528x946, 48.73K)

This.
Star Wars Episodes 1 and 3.
Then again, i like both a lot. But the hype around them was HUGE. Way bigger than anything from Rey's trilogy.

False

Man of Steel.
That trailer with the Khazad-Dum music and Russell Crowe's narration was pure kino.

Stop samefagging, tranny. We know it's you. Just wait for The Batman to humilliate your shitty garbage Marvel again

>Only people like me liked this movie I dislike!
Why do pathetic losers on the internet always project their own insecurities into people to justify their own arguments? And why the fuck are you incel pretending to be above someone that didn't have sex? You're in Any Forums,