A black guy in The Return of the King

At 01:00:58 (Not that I think blacks in amazon's LOTR is ok. Just a curiosity for you guys)

Attached: The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Return.of.the.King.2003.EXTENDED.REMASTERED.1080p.BluRay.x265-RARBG.webm (1920x804, 1.41M)

That's a Maori retard

He isn't black. He is a Samoan.

you only see a glimpse, he doesn't talk, you don't know where he's from, how he sounds, how is culture is. nothing compared to several nigger main characters who live alongside the whites in their country with 0 indication that they're from somewhere else. it's not literally just "NO NIGGERS ALLOWED"

>I like blacks who are silent and sit in the back

>Blacks (negro race far beyond melanin)
>People with tanned skin color
Here is the reward for your bait.

>Anyone with a slightly swarthy complexion is black
This was filmed in New Zealand. That man is almost certainly Maori.

Now you're getting it

See's Mexican Americans in California working for the border patrol. See's halfbreed Haradrim working for the Gondorian Ranger Patrol.

We know middle earth has most races in it. The story takes place in the Europe side of the world so it's entirely believable that 1 extra could be from a different location. But 99.99% of Gondor is homogenous so no one cares about this one dude cause it doesn't break anyone's immersion.

What does he eat?

Willow had a black hobbit. He was a proper character and everything.

yeah that's what black means. black people exist, get used to it

blacks in amazon's LOTR is ok tho

That's just some ranger that was born on the eastern shitholes of Middle-Earth.
He's not an elf, not a dwarf.

Not black
He's italian

I never said anything about liking them

I never said they could sit

>everyone that isnt white is black
you "people" are insane.

no, I would accept them if they were clearly from somewhere else. with their own language, culture, and clothing. if they dress and act just like the white characters it ruins the immersion because they're treating it like it's modern date muttmerica.

Attached: DhL8-8PV4AAqyg-.jpg (544x428, 24.1K)

This. A Samoan octoroon who's 80%+ white showing up on screen as an extra for 2 seconds means every single franchise for the rest of eternity should be filled to the brim with the ugliest miscasted negros imaginable.

Attached: 1644082959182.jpg (3400x3870, 3.9M)

I'm pretty sure that's one of the Maori extras they used a lot for the orcs.

>They used "POC" as orcs

This would be not allowed today