This movie is going to be epic. Fuck the haters

This movie is going to be epic. Fuck the haters

Attached: 3B8FA9AA-DBB5-49D6-8A16-48EED34824B2.jpg (750x1118, 158.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/the-batman-movie-reviews-early-reactions/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

screenrant.com/the-batman-movie-reviews-early-reactions/amp/

How the fuck did they know the reviews if they weren't even published ?

will be forgotten a week later

Fake

Cope

I saw the movie in an advance screening, it's boring and without any surprise, especially in act three

Of course they’re only gonna promote positive reviews early you retard. Just wait until it comes out

Studios purposefully invite critics who they highly suspect will respond well to their movies, and if these critics trash the movie they'll never get invited again, that's how these things work. There's a reason RLM has never been invited to a pre screening and never will, despite having x12 the amount of subscribers and views than a John Campea (who gets invited to everything) has

This.
You're telling my super hero movie #74 is going to be any different than the dozens of other forgettable flicks that came before it?
Like it's some brand new concept?
Groundbreaking cinematography?
A story that hasn't been told 50 times before?
>this ones gonna be epic dude, trust me

Going be best rated DC movie ever.

>Batman sad
>batman work hard
>batman let villain get away
>batman sad
>batman defeat villain
>batman sad
>to be continued
no, thank you

OMG I CANT WAIT
IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE DAYS SINCE THE LATEST CAPESHIT
I NEED TO CONSOOM

>This movie is going to be epic.
i beg to differ

Attached: acting.jpg (776x491, 15.09K)

Snyder fans want it to fail and disney fans want it to fail. If it manages to do well I'll be really surprised.

Zoe Kravitz is such an anti-sexy tranny mutt Selena Gomez the Lupus Pig would be a total upgrade

>Empire: Gripping

If that's the best adjective they could pull from an Empire review then this movie is awful.

nerve gas

Yeah dude
>I got to watch Wonder Woman 1984 yesterday and… honestly it’s just what I needed. What we all need. It’s uplifting, hopeful, and so utterly Wonder Woman. Just a beautiful film with themes that hit you right in the heart. #WW84
Amy Ratcliffe (@amy_geek) December 5, 2020

>#WonderWoman1984 is spectacularly fun. A blockbuster with lots to value. Tonally reminiscent of the SUPERMAN movies in the best spots. Delivers a different kind of empowering kick than the original. Sentiments & themes are thoroughly enriching. Action sequences, sublime. Courtney Howard (@Lulamaybelle) December 6, 2020

>I’m so happy to report that #WW84 is an absolute blast from start to finish. An exceptional compliment to the first film, it’s stuffed w/ heart, hope, love, action, romance & humor. @PattyJenks, @GalGadot & team delivered one of DC's best sequels. I was in tears when it ended. Erik Davis (@ErikDavis) December 5, 2020

Attached: shills.jpg (1129x770, 203.33K)

>movie costs 200M
>makes 50 domestic
Jesus christ

It was available on streaming the same day, not saying it was good but I imagine it would have done better if it was only in theatres, same thing happened with The Suicide Squad.

It’s projected to make 150-180 million opening weekend