Nic Sequeira Reconstructs "Friends" From Scratch

Nic has really outdone himself with this one. Check it out-

youtube.com/watch?v=QjXudQ_1YMQ

Having watched this show when it was originally airing, I can say this is pretty accurate. He plays all 4 "Friends" characters. My favorite is probably his portrayal of "Ross". While it's not much like actual Ross, it is fucking hilarious.

I can't wait for whatever Nic has up next

Attached: Ross Alert!.png (879x707, 693.6K)

Neither can I Bro. Nic is is an absolute beast when it comes to parodies like this

Man, Nic must really be angry at Friends for whatever reason. I think I remember him saying in the past that it's not as good as Seinfeld

This is unironically sick af

Attached: harkonn.png (796x538, 421.2K)

Why even have Ross in this if it's not going to be like how Ross actually was on the show? I don't get it

Because that's the joke, idiot

I personally think Nic's off-kilter sense of humor and relentless criticism is what modern comedy should be all about. If the shit on Adult Swim was this funny, I'd watch it more

Attached: artworks-000441192717-1jgsid-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.96K)

This brings back Friends nostalgia for me in all the wrong ways, lol

Getting some serious Garth Merenghi vibes from this

Attached: d1e41e0f-f2e0-4fbd-b110-97900fc0feac.jpg (1160x653, 125.52K)

Nic is cringe, this video is cringe, go fuck yourself OP

I like Ross, he's going places

Aside from Ross, none of the other characters are even that interesting. I mostly just watch real Friends for the parts with Ross, too. So it's accurate in that regard.

Ross alert! wee-ooo wee-ooo

Attached: Ross.png (853x1257, 936.71K)

I think Nic's impression of Jennifer Aniston was pretty good. 9/10

This is the most unnecessary thing that's happened to the Friends franchise since the Friends makeup palette. Leave friends alone, for fuck's sake

That's a real thing? I thought hbomberguy made that up as a prop

turn of the millennia era merchandise was kinda wild. Anyone who wanted could find cheap chinese plastic tat, slap a sticker on it and sell it for a massive markup to people who expected it to become collectible in the future.

Truly, we do live in a society

Attached: friends makeup.png (322x250, 124.67K)

I want that makeup kit now

This is the kind of remake I wish streaming services made. Instead we have to rely on people like Nic to make them for us

srsly though, ross alert