Drop your fav philosophical kino

drop your fav philosophical kino

Attached: 13x63obzuwp71.jpg (640x540, 50.98K)

>scared of the coof
>liked Free Guy
fucking cringe

I don’t understand. Why he writes like this. It’s confusing.

Because he's a pretentious cunt.

Peterson is a faggot.
"GET THE BLOODY JAB GOY!"
"DON'T PROTEST YOUR FREEDOMS BEING STRIPPED AWAY OY VEY!"

>anima
doesn't that basically just mean tranniness? lol Peterson just can't evict those dragqueens out of his noggin

He is a midwit

Is he actually pro-vax? Seems like that'd go against his whole schtick.

Benzo withdrawal

His brain is fried and he has schizophrenia. He just vomits out whatever crosses his mind. That's why he can never make concise points.

Do you think he waved his arms in the air and yelled "Yaaaaaay!" when the credits rolled?

Attached: 1643316399287.jpg (680x446, 31.73K)

He pretends to be smart but can't make a proper sentence

He's just trying to compress his reasoning in 255 characters of a tweet. You are the midwits.

those people you quoted get all their politics from tranny youtubers and pedophile apologists on twitch.

>I can't just say it was fun
>I have to insert ten-dollar-words like "Anima" to remind people I'm smart
Wash your penis before replying, Benzo Buddy

No, he said he something like 'no bloody way' when Trudeau said one more vaccine will return things to normal since iirc he was vaccinated along with most people and nothing changed.

106 iq moment

That's an added benefit of being well-read, even mundane mainstream shit can sometimes be read through the lenses of a more elevated intellectual framework.

That's not really a good thing. There's no merit to convincing yourself shit is gold.

is What a miracle a good movie?

>nooo you can't make me call a tranny a she, that is an attack on my freedom
>lol goys watch this movie where an indian guy bitches about white male privilege
judenpeterson can't even get his talking points right anymore.