Inspector gadget arguing with his superiors to give his men shoes for 2 hours so they can fight in a war

>inspector gadget arguing with his superiors to give his men shoes for 2 hours so they can fight in a war

Attached: vidya.jpg (183x275, 11.67K)

Nah, it was a pretty good film, a few saccharine "muh precious negros" moments aside.

It's jewish shit, and you're a reatrd.

i didn't say i didn't enjoy it, in fact i really like when a plot can be this succinct, reminds me of the big lebowski "just replace my rugs"

>reatrd
Oh god, no! My insult!

no u

you stole this from reddit

reminder that BLM destroyed their statue featured at the end of the movie

oh no no no no no!!!

It’s based on a real event, though.
>The 54th Massachusetts, an infantry regiment composed of African-American soldiers led by Colonel Robert Gould Shaw, led the Union attack at dusk. They were backed by two brigades composed of nine regiments.
>The 54th managed to reach the parapet, but after a fierce struggle, including hand-to-hand combat, they were forced back. The 6th Connecticut continued the assault at the weakest point, the southeast, where the 31st had failed to take its position. General Taliaferro quickly rounded up some soldiers to take the position, while the 51st North Carolina and Charleston Battalion fired obliquely into the assailants

I don't give a fuck that some kike director had another kike and some niggers act out a dramatization of a historical event. It's anti-white kike shit no matter what it's based on. Fuck off and kill yourself.

This

Nigger, you're dumb. I say this as someone fully aware of the jews & their tricks. Like it or not, niggers are a part of US history. Not the best part, but a part. Your take would doubtless be correct if this movie were made today, but in 1989 it was just a historical war movie.

You're not aware of shit, retard.

I'm aware that the level of your posting in this thread is so low quality, I suspect you of being a bunkerfaggot trying to discredit the views you're espousing. Or just a fucking idiot, don't know don't really care.

THE ONLY NIGGER AROUND HERE IS YOU, OP

Based. Never stand against the Democratic Party.

Proof? Lulz if true.

I don't even remember a statue in the film. But the one The Wolverines erected after "Red Dawn" is still there. Guess that's the difference between black and white armies.

Also, your inference about the shoes is incorrect. The black regiment was never intended to lead the charge (Operation Get Behind The Darkies), they volunteered on the day of battle. So the shoes technically weren't being wasted on dead soldiers at the time, but doesn't matter anyway as boots, clothing, etc. were removed from the dead and put back into army circulation.

It wasn't destroyed, but it did get a coating of BLM graffiti. The monument was just at the end of the film, the credits were rolling over it.

DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO INSPECTOR UNION DOO DEE DOO DEE DOO

Maybe the blacks should have stayed in school so they were forced to watch Glory in history class like the rest of us.

Fun Fact: while watching the the movie in class, the lights were off, and me and my buddy were taking Sprees (candy) and rubbing them on our genitals and assholes and then sharing them with a kid at the table next to us. Fucking found out the kid died of heart failure in his early 20s(?!).

I bet I feel more guilt about that then blacks do defacing a monument erected to celebrate Black History.

As you should.

>nooo you blackerinos don't destroy this statue our tax dollars built for you to beautify your city! Its a monument to your heckin freedom!

Attached: 77b7b493-26df-43b4-a2ab-8b4b4f105336.gif (400x267, 78.99K)

Popcorn In Bed

You’re probably some fat underaged Mexican that pretends to be American. Glory is kino. You should go back to flaming pile of debris you call home.

Did you cry when they whipped Denzel, white boi?
Bet you wished they never got the boots so you could kiss their bare feet.

You’ll never be American.