Why does this new season feel so soulless in comparison to S1?

why does this new season feel so soulless in comparison to S1?

Attached: R.jpg (2000x2400, 468.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/article/euphoria-cast-interview.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

needs more girlcock

Everything seems empty because there's no people in the world outside of the main characters. Also everything with storylines getting changed.

episodes 1,5,7 were the best in the series, if 8 follows then thats a defining statement.

no meme answers

Less fever dream sequences and creative transitions

no one watches this show

>7
lexi's play episode was actually one of the worst, all style and absolute no substance

It isn't soulless it is just a lot more serious this time around.

Attached: 1617542090610.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Not enough Jules unironically. She's one of the best characters. This season also lacks the "style" the first one had.

Attached: 1645632514473.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

California coof restrictions fucking them over? S1 had an array of smaller side characters that could casually float in and out from other students to the parents. Like Thing 1 and Thing 2, Kat's mother, etc.

Attached: IMG_20220224_214234_237.jpg (1000x1200, 156.15K)

What I find interesting that they actually shot this season on film whereas first season was digital

and stuff being shot on film is usually one of the "soul" buzzwords people throw around here when talking about a film or a show

welcome, enjoy your stay

the carnival episode and rue's special are objectively the best
S2's 1 and 5 were the only episodes matching S1's quality, the rest were Riverdale's tier

I heard she was supposed to have Cassies arc before the rewrites which makes sense why the new season feels like only 3 characters are ever doing anything plot relevant

This was a good scene tho they actually seem like friends there - "no don't piss on the car noooo"

Episode 4 is also up there. Just a ton of memorable moments.

Attached: 1635681420743.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: 56215988-837C-4890-A054-EFDE92637305.jpg (2000x2252, 798.17K)

I kneel

>I heard she was supposed to have Cassies arc
Yep. It makes sense when you rewatch the scene where Nate talks to Cassie outside the grocery store and their fight in the bedroom, some of the lines were clearly made for Jules. I guess the original storyline was for Nate and Jules to live a secret romance and by the end of the season they get caught and have to deal with Maddy and Rue.

Attached: 1645421191855.webm (1920x1080, 1.76M)

i honestly dont think anyone watches this show

Yeah S2 had a few great episodes, namely the one with Rue running away.

But you can very easily see the impact the rewrites had because of drama with the actors. And the show is suffering hard as fuck from it.

I was enjoying S2 for the style but seriously nothing is happening and it’s a complete shell of its former self.
S1 had so much going on. Now we have tired cliche plots like a friend banging her best friends ex. That is the entire fucking plot. In S1 that would be Episode 1 and lead into some crazy blackmail or some shit.

>But you can very easily see the impact the rewrites had because of drama with the actors.
So the fat fuck bitching over an eating disorder storyline and what else?

>Euphoria is SJW pozzed garbage, Any Forums said
>Watch it
>it's actually kino
Every fucking time

I guess something with Nate, I think the actor had a breakup with Zendaya and they don’t want to work together, or something.
Its retarded bullshit no matter what the story is and the producers should have told them all to fuck off and hire new actors. They are tools, nothing more

Is this down to Sam being too weak of a showrunner to take control of these fuckers?

Sounds exactly like that to me. Fucking spineless shit let fucking ACTING TOOLS ruin his show of all things

Zendaya confirmed this a few days ago
>Production on season two shut down for a year before resuming this past March. During the lull, the majority of the originally planned season was scrapped. “There are very few things that remain in the version you’re now seeing,” Zendaya says. According to her, this is a good outcome: “The things that didn’t make it definitely needed to die.”
thecut.com/article/euphoria-cast-interview.html

Attached: 1644293161473.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

How bizarre. She's talking as if she's the showrunner, not an actress.

That makes absolutely no sense.
Nate x Jules is still on and it was heavily implied in the special episodes that Rue and Jules this season would lead to arguably the biggest thing this season which was episode 5.

The only one who isn't a literal who is zendaya, how do you lose control of a cast like that

I'd speculate he may have gotten too close to these actors on a personal level considering the show's meant to be quite personal to him.

mommy

Attached: QS6JdplU_o.jpg (997x1500, 329.36K)