The disappearing knife

>the disappearing knife
A minor filmmaking hiccup. It happens. Even the OT had them now and again. Does not effect the film's narrative.
>the nexu conviniently turning padme's jumpsuit into a croptop
Something that actually happens within that film's narrative for literally no reason other than cheap coomer bait.

Attached: s2qi7cmcquo71.jpg (998x1432, 125.46K)

>hiccup
If the nigger had his knife still he'd stab and kill Rey but they purposely made it vanish so she'd live.

Omg are you suggesting the prequels were well receive at the time? Kill yourself femcel

prequels were good zoomer, besides jar jar anyways
the sequels suck ass zoomer. the disappearing dagger is the least of that movies problems and that's saying something.

I don't know what dagger you are referring to. Is it the same dagger as the dagger that resembles the crashed death star and points to Palpatine's secret throne room where he happened to hide the thing they needed?

This

Attached: 1530836915948.webm (640x536, 2.71M)

>Even the OT had them now and again.
Name them. Your meme is of the also hated pt.

STAR WARSSSS WEEEEEEEEEE PEW PEW PEW THANKS DUSNEY FOR MAKING MOOBIES FOR 40 YEAR OLD BOYS LIKE ME WEEEEEEEEEEE

The latter was fan-service. It wasn’t an accident. People wanted sexy Padme. The sexiness add to the scene.

The former was a shitty made “action” scene. That mistake takes you out of the scene.

Remember when Luke throws away his lightsaber in RotJ? Later on, when he's dragging his father to one of the remaining shuttles, we can see that he isn't carrying his saber anywhere on his pearson. Come the victory celebration, however, we clearly see it hanging from his belt.

>"A good question... for another time."
>hyperspace ram retroactively destroys everything before
It's funny how such autistic fanbase got no problem with so many holes in the series.

well thats actually silly
not even from a continuity perspective

>make a point about dual wielding enemy
>also make a point about him being the one to grapple and then get killed by rey
>these points dont work together

it was most likely edited out frame by frame and not an actual mistake, theres no cut inbetween its not like the actor just dropped it

they just realized he could easily stab her in the back, but removing it from every scene he is in would make his movements look odd

Attached: 1644445478616.png (905x619, 565.71K)

That choreography is dog shit

ok femcel nobody cares

Rey is a fucking joke.

He does stab her, you can even tell she's suppose to be in pain. They probably realized that the stab would kill her so they edited the knife out. Why they wouldn't just edit the knife falling out of his hands before this cut, I'll never know.

>femcel
how about NIGGER

Attached: download (6).jpg (602x339, 61.52K)

There's a world of difference between Luke picking up his lightsaber off-camera, and one of Rey's attackers dropping his weapon in mid-shot in order to gently hug the woman he's supposedly trying to kill.

This shit would've been practiced and rehearsed many times before, and not once did anyone point out Rey gets disemboweled. Bravo Rian

>it was most likely edited out frame by frame and not an actual mistake
The weapons themselves were CG. The actors are holding little green dildos IRL.

You're suggesting that Luke carried Vader all the way down to the hanger, comforted him in his final moments, then immediately rushed back up to the throne room to retrieve his saber all in less than a minute?

It's because they did this whole important scene in a day. Rian even talks like it was a long time to focus on a scene in one of his interviews. Insanity. Some directors focus a day or more on little crap, this is the entire throne room and he was fine with a single day for the entire thing. I fucking hate this movie so much and he couldn't even get any part of it right.

No, I'm saying that just because you couldn't see it doesn't mean he didn't pick it up and tuck it into his pocket, etc. Your comparison would be apt if Luke ignited his lightsaber for a battle and then halfway through the swing the lightsaber disappeared and he simply punched his opponent.

>prequels were good zoomer
Lol.

Gotta love that so much time has passed, kids who grew up with that shit now defend it.

I liked it then I like it now. I don't like jarjar though.

dial 8

Cry about it, fag