What are your favorite movie theater experiences?

everyone groaning and yelling "No!" as the film cut to black before the top in Inception topples over completely opening night.

Attached: view.jpg (1080x1349, 126.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/55EWHflRTZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what?

Some guy shouted "ooooh" when that wierd momcest scene in dune came on

Was it a long emphasis on the "Ooooh" or just a quick shout? xD

favorite experiences you had while watching a movie with an audience or just being there.

Dog in the theatre covering his eyes after Thanos got kicked in the nuts.

>movie theater in germany
>everyone is quiet and respectful until the end credits and then everyone briskly but safely exits in single file

could be worse but it was never exciting
the biggest expression i saw was some clapping during the fox fanfare for episode 3

Attached: 1643925731956.jpg (215x234, 5.58K)

A couple of African American gentlemen were having some fun with their phone flashlights, one kept dropping his phone and kept laughing. Some woman yelled "SHUTUP" to them and one of them stood up and said "WHO SAY DAT". he and his friends started walking up and down the stairs looking at everyone. I left the theater and got free tickets from the manager

People laughing their asses off during the Bruce Lee fight scene in UOATIH.
People nervously laughing at the engrish in Licorice Pizza.

kek

Starship Troopers

When Rasczak told Rico to "make it 20," giving Rico and Dizzy time to have sex in their tent, the audience cheered.

Some short, stocky balding guy yelled "that's gotta hurt" when there was an explosion in one of the scenes.

The Grinch (2018). It was just like every other theater experience only this time I decided Im never going to a movie theater again

sauce?

Attached: view.jpg (1080x1349, 130.56K)

Laughing in a good way or in a hasn't aged too well way?

Imagine being on that beach and throwing semen on that tummy.

When I went to see Freaky with my roommate, it was just us and a married couple. We had a great time joking around and getting hype during all the kills. The wine bottle exploding from the guy's throat was undoubtedly the highlight.

Battle of the Gods was also hype. I was there with a bunch of sweaty nerds who all wanted to whoop and holler, especially when Krillin was on screen. Great experience.

Imagine just seeing her on that beach xD

I heard a lot of fans yelled at the screen when Vegeta never got to finish off the main villain himself

Everyone went ballistic when he screamed "That's my Bulma", I remember that much

It was that bad? Or the experience itself?

Isn't it considered an amazing response in China if the audience sits in silence after a film? I wonder what their response is if they don't like the film?

I got drunk and battered a guy during Borat. It was at the end so at one point we were fighting as Borat fought his fat manager on-screen.

I got to run through the emergency exit doors to freedom, too.

>favorite movie theater experience
A big-titted girl jacking me off while we watched Mulan.

youtu.be/55EWHflRTZg

GOOD MORNING SIRS